Mika Performs - Broken Foot and all.

Mika4Life13

Seriously though I hope he's resting it in between the shows he is doing.

I hate to go all mother hen but I wish he would rest it during the shows too. I mean why does he need crutches to get around but it's okay to jump on it for 90 minutes? :aah:

Awwww bless :blush-anim-cl: Doesn't those pics just make you feel like you want to look after him and make him rest and bring him victoria sponge cake as he sits with his foot up..... Or is that just me?? :boxed::naughty:

Seriously though I hope he's resting it in between the shows he is doing.

me too I have the urge to make him CHICKEN :das: soup and drop grapes in his mouth and perhaps even fan him :blush-anim-cl: I've gone way too :fangurl: over this lol.

I hate to go all mother hen but I wish he would rest it during the shows too. I mean why does he need crutches to get around but it's okay to jump on it for 90 minutes? :aah:

My thoughts exactly, I was a bit shocked tbh to see those pics of him today with crutches after he has still been jumping around on stage, it'll take three times as long to get better the way he is going, and I'd hate to see that. :emot-sad:

me too I have the urge to make him CHICKEN :das: soup and drop grapes in his mouth and perhaps even fan him :blush-anim-cl: I've gone way too :fangurl: over this lol.

I know! It's bringing out that motherly instinct in us :naughty: I just want to take care of him today.....:cheerful_h4h: