What Do You Want to Accomplish in Life?

Iriss_A

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to have a family where all of us are fully satisfied. It sounds crazy, but I want to have 3-6 children and to raise them properly. My biggest achievement would be to see them become good people. :blush-anim-cl:

Also, I want to find my true path in life and follow it without regrets. I think it is to help people in some kind of way (I study political science, but I have no idea whether it's something I really want to do).

I want to be famous (I know you're probably thinking 'celebrity') but i want to work for it not get it by default from being in the tabloids etc. An actress or a singer (or possibly both :teehee:)

I would love to live in london and eventually when i found 'the one' then hopefully *fingers crossed* marriage and possibly 4 kids,(maybe adopt a little girl from China...?) and dogs...

i've got a while to think about it... :naughty:

Edited by RainbowGirl

I want a lot!

I would like to be an artist, or be a designer of environments, or be a makeup artist! And to travel around the world to meet people and places! Most of all I want to go to London and meet Mika!

Also I would like to be a singer but I do not sing good and that would not work!

I want to have two children, a boy and a girl.

Following are dreams ...

I want marry with Mika and to have two children with him :das: working with Yasmine and Zuleika and to be a famous makeup artist and a famous designer of environments. :wink2:

i've always thought about having kids, but i want to get all my stuff out of the way first and then settle down. I dont think i'd be able to do everything with kids and a husband to tend to. Not that having kids is something bad, but i want to study and travel. Then maybe settle down and be with the kids all the time, a stay at home mom.

I would like to fall in love and see the world. I would prefer not to live the rest of my life in Texas. I love Texas but I need change. Children are not high on the priority list but if I could have the above two things then I would consider adoption. I'd like to study for the sake of studying. An visit as many museums and are exhibits as humanly possible.