• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.. we are painting our kitchen today.. :aah:

so.. I have to clean before my family gets here.. :naughty:

what couler i derame of having a raindow kitchen

but my famly think its a silly dream

It's a neutral color, since I'm 14, I live with my parents.. I would love to have a colorful kitchen.. :wub2:

My room is colorful, and it's not a crazy dream! I promiss!

i know hun

damb dyslexca i thaught i got a coppy of the harry potter audo books (well i do is just there in japanese i i dont understand a word)

lol silly me

i know hun

damb dyslexca i thaught i got a coppy of the harry potter audo books (well i do is just there in japanese i i dont understand a word)

lol silly me

:huglove:

I have the Harry Potter books, I used to tell my teachers I was reading them, but I would watch the movie instead. :naughty: can you take them back and get the English one?

I was supposed to be tested for dyslexia in Elementary school, but never was.. :aah:

:huglove:

I have the Harry Potter books, I used to tell my teachers I was reading them, but I would watch the movie instead. :naughty: can you take them back and get the English one?

I was supposed to be tested for dyslexia in Elementary school, but never was.. :aah:

mika is dyslexic

and i down loaded them im looking for the adio books online

I've found that a lot of his fans are too.. Dyslexics are really creative though..

Hmm... I used to have the audio for "The Lightning theif" It was really good :wub2:

lol so i would get tested and se if your one of us one of us lol

lol so i would get tested and se if your one of us one of us lol

My Mom wouldn't let them test me for it.. :blink:

It was written on my report card in Second grade but, she completely ignored it.. but, it had something to do with by then I still was getting confused with letters and numbers and couldn't pronounce words while reading them.. they took me out of class about 3 hours a day for some reading intervention thing though.. It was fun.. :teehee:

My Mom wouldn't let them test me for it.. :blink:

It was written on my report card in Second grade but, she completely ignored it.. but, it had something to do with by then I still was getting confused with letters and numbers and couldn't pronounce words while reading them.. they took me out of class about 3 hours a day for some reading intervention thing though.. It was fun.. :teehee:

cool good to hear you getting help

Trapped. My mom won't let me out of my room, she's gone to get doughnuts for my B-day and I'm not allowed to go downstairs. . . I bet it'll be good though. I'm imagining awesomeness.

Also the coolest person in my family died yesterday so I'm really sad but I'm trying to ignore it just for today. His wife is P-O'd, though. She's got a lot of really good reasons to be so too. It's a dumb birthday present. . .

That's insane! I can't go more than a day before I start attacking innocent bystanders.

:naughty: Well I've threatened a few and I was in an AWFUL mood today but I simply refuse to go to bed until at least 4am :aah: I'm usually not up till about noon tho :naughty: So I still get sleep, just in a different pattern and not as much as I need :naughty:

:naughty: Well I've threatened a few and I was in an AWFUL mood today but I simply refuse to go to bed until at least 4am :aah: I'm usually not up till about noon tho :naughty: So I still get sleep, just in a different pattern and not as much as I need :naughty:

So tragic! :no::teehee:

I feel disappointed. I wish I could stay up later. BUT.. sleep calls.