The du-du-du-du-song

The Anglophile

Hi all you lovely boys and girls

Got a question for you; I'm going to see Mika when he comes to Europe, and thinking back at his last concert in my country made me remember a song, which I at that time was sure would make the new album. Well, it didn’t - much to my disappointment.

So, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me, what the song with the du-du-du-du-du-du chorus is called? I know du-du-du is not much to go from, but I'm talking to the experts, right?

Also, if you by miracle can tell me, what song I'm thinking about, do you know where to buy the saucy little devil?

Peace out!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all you lovely boys and girls

Got a question for you; I'm going to see Mika when he comes to Europe, and thinking back at his last concert in my country made me remember a song, which I at that time was sure would make the new album. Well, it didn’t - much to my disappointment.

So, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me, what the song with the du-du-du-du-du-du chorus is called? I know du-du-du is not much to go from, but I'm talking to the experts, right?

Also, if you by miracle can tell me, what song I'm thinking about, do you know where to buy the saucy little devil?

Peace out!

From what Mika told us at iTunes, it's not looking like it'll be available to buy anytime soon.

But we did beg him a bit, and he looked like he might give in, so fingers crossed:thumb_yello:

Archived