Game - Would you rather

ZoeHeartsMikax

My cousin was watching this programe a while ago and they where playing a game calleed would you rather, i thought it would be a good game to play. All you need to do is say what you would rather do and then post the next question. So i will start.

Would you rather have your house taken over my 100 jedwards or have no house at all?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My cousin was watching this programe a while ago and they where playing a game calleed would you rather, i thought it would be a good game to play. All you need to do is say what you would rather do and then post the next question. So i will start.

Would you rather have your house taken over my 100 jedwards or have no house at all?

Taken over by 100 Jedwards :biggrin2:

Would you rather be saved by Superman or meet Winnie the Pooh?

Taken over by 100 Jedwards :biggrin2:

Would you rather be saved by Superman or meet Winnie the Pooh?

saved by superman. :wub2:

btw, what are jedwards? :blink:

would you rather watch a mika gig or have a 1-minute-meeting with mika?

Jedward is these twins from xfactor thst cant really sing but i love them anyway jedward-450-146624772.jpg:roftl:

LOL! :roftl: reminds me of the first german x-factor star daniel küblböck... not really talented, but very weird and funny. :naughty:

about your other question: i'd adopt mika's eyes, i want those eyelashes! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Archived