Not to be offensive, I do like Robert Pattinson but.. why is it that his thread has 61,000+ views.. aren't we all here for Mika? .. recommendation for Robert Pattinson fansites are

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/

.. I used to be completely obsessed with Robert Pattinson.. Edward Cullen and Twilight, but then I found MIKA! :wub2::mf_lustslow::teehee:

and.. that is the website I went to for Robert Pattinson's latest stuff, it is a papparazzi-free website, I think I am just attracted to English accents.. hmm, Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson and Mika? hehe. or is it the curly hair.. Tyler Grisham, Mika and Luke Pritchard.. oh and Jasper.. and I believe Freddie Mercury looked pretty good with curly hair.. WHATEVER, mika has both :)

as I said.. I was just wondering why it had so many views, hmm. :shocked:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If every thread was about Mika that would get very tiring. We're allowed to make threads involving other artists/actors/etc. that we love.

P.S. Why does it matter? Just avoid the non-Mika related threads. :dunno:

If every thread was about Mika that would get very tiring. We're allowed to make threads involving other artists/actors/etc. that we love.

P.S. Why does it matter? Just avoid the non-Mika related threads. :dunno:

I'm fine with making threads, I was just wondering why it had more views than mika threads.. :boxed:

hmm :bye:

if you notice, when you look at the people online, there is also guests below our members.

these guests are not all people. some are bots that sweep our site for information that can be used for example in google alerts. if he was a hot subject, i'm sure 1000000 bots came through this way. :wink2:

that being said, you didn't have to create a thread for a question such as this one. you could have just asked it in the thread called "ask the mod squad". we answer your questions there :thumb_yello:

hmm :bye:

if you notice, when you look at the people online, there is also guests below our members.

these guests are not all people. some are bots that sweep our site for information that can be used for example in google alerts. if he was a hot subject, i'm sure 1000000 bots came through this way. :wink2:

that being said, you didn't have to create a thread for a question such as this one. you could have just asked it in the thread called "ask the mod squad". we answer your questions there :thumb_yello:

okay, I will do that next time :thumb_yello:

Archived