Travel(ing) Thread

HollyD

staugustine100.jpg

St. Augustine was founded in 1565! :shocked:

staugustine103.jpg

And the original Ripley's Beleive it or not . . housed in the Castle Warden . . we are off to Ripley's RIGHT NOW as a matter of fact! :biggrin2: GOOD THING they have wheelchair access! :roftl:

:bye:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . . just got back from Ripley's - Austin is now in a lot of pain. Hopefully the pain meds will kick into high gear soon. Should make him sleep like a baby tonight (hopefully) * * * * * *

staugustine104.jpg

staugustine105.jpg

staugustine107.jpg

staugustine108.jpg

I'm so sorry for Austin! I hope he won't feel any more pain thanks to the painkillers and that you all spend a great Christmas nevertheless!...and you all look great on the pics! Thanks for keeping in touch! THat's cool! And I'm happy you have two boys and one girl! The more the merrier! Enjoy your family holiday!

It is exhausting taking care of someone! :aah: And boys . . . hhuuuhhh you know when they get hurt (injured) they automatically turn into helpless little babies who need you to do everything for them! :doh: Seems that things never go as you plan them - that is one reason I try not to 'make plans' just go with the flow, moreless! Cause TRUST me . . . THIS is NOT how my vacation was suppose to go! :mf_rosetinted: Anyways it's almost over - and we are trying to enjoy it the best we can! It SO does not even feel like Christmas Eve! :teehee:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :newyear:everyone!!! I hope all your 2010 wishes come true!!! :huglove:

We are getting ready to head out! :sad: I don't want it to be over! After MONTHS of planning the trip - it seemed to go by SO (too) fast! Now, I have to face the l o n g drive home with a broken ankle in the backseat! :mf_rosetinted: THIS should be f u n . . . .

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Hope Santa brought yall something REALLY good! :naughty:

:newyear:

AMAZING pictures and I hope Austin is doing better now. Poor baby. Give him a kiss and a hug from me.

I love all the pictures, especially the one where you image freezes and the tunnel reminded me the one in NYC.

LOVE you AND HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE FUN!!

I hope you get home safely! Let us know when you get home!It's a pity your holidays are already over...and that Austin hurt himself! I hope you still had a nice Christmas!

Take care Holly! Love, love you! :huglove:

We are HOME! Yay and BOO! Don't want to be home - but, we made it safe and sound. Austin is going to the doctor tomorrow - so we willsee what is going to happen! Hope you had a lovely Christmas Anne! :huglove:

AMAZING pictures and I hope Austin is doing better now. Poor baby. Give him a kiss and a hug from me.

I love all the pictures, especially the one where you image freezes and the tunnel reminded me the one in NYC.

LOVE you AND HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE FUN!!

He is fine - just sore. And hopping around on his cruches! :roftl: I gave him a hug and kiss from you then I gave him a painpill!!! :roftl:

LOVE YOU! :wub2:

I'm glad you got home safely (even though that means your holidays are over) and I hope Austin will be recovering very fast; I'm going to hospital tomorrow as well, so the surgeon who operated my pinky can check how it's doing!

XXXXOOOO to you and your lovely family! :)

He is fine - just sore. And hopping around on his cruches! :roftl: I gave him a hug and kiss from you then I gave him a painpill!!! :roftl:

LOVE YOU! :wub2:

:naughty:

Just keep me posted with him.

By the way, I forgot to say that you look very PRETTY on the pictures:thumb_yello:

I'm glad you got home safely (even though that means your holidays are over) and I hope Austin will be recovering very fast; I'm going to hospital tomorrow as well, so the surgeon who operated my pinky can check how it's doing!

XXXXOOOO to you and your lovely family! :)

How was your check up!? :biggrin2:

:naughty:

Just keep me posted with him.

By the way, I forgot to say that you look very PRETTY on the pictures:thumb_yello:

Thank you Lucy! :blush-anim-cl: Aaahh I am having the WORST time ever with this! We have been to the hospital 3 times already - and due to our stupid insurance we are waiting while the doctor is STILL trying to find a hospital that will take him! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! In the meantime - Austin is in a TON of pain . . . MIGHT very well NEED surgery - and NO ONE will help us! :shocked: It's SO frustrating! America's systems are the WORST in the WOLRD! The doctor called me today - they are trying to get him into the Children's Hospital in Miami . . . I don't EVEN care anymore that I have to drive all the way down there - I JUST want them to take care of HIM! Well, they NEVER called me back today . . . and tomorrow is a Holiday . . . this is CRAZY! :sad:

How was your check up!? :biggrin2:

Thank you Lucy! :blush-anim-cl: Aaahh I am having the WORST time ever with this! We have been to the hospital 3 times already - and due to our stupid insurance we are waiting while the doctor is STILL trying to find a hospital that will take him! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! In the meantime - Austin is in a TON of pain . . . MIGHT very well NEED surgery - and NO ONE will help us! :shocked: It's SO frustrating! America's systems are the WORST in the WOLRD! The doctor called me today - they are trying to get him into the Children's Hospital in Miami . . . I don't EVEN care anymore that I have to drive all the way down there - I JUST want them to take care of HIM! Well, they NEVER called me back today . . . and tomorrow is a Holiday . . . this is CRAZY! :sad:

This so absurb and unfair!As I'm reading this on Jan first I'm so hoping a solution was found! My check up took less than one minute and I'm not convinced the surgeon remembered precisely what he had done to my pinky as he said my nail was going to grow back and during surgery he said he had to remove it! I have to go back in a month for paper works that he has to sign!

• 3 weeks later...

We are in Starke this weekend . . checking out the place we are about to move!!!! It is very exciting! And OMG it is AMAZING how DIFFERENT South Florida is from North Florida! C r A z Y . . . :freak:

I could get use to this!!!! :teehee:

I'm glad you like it!:) Wishing you to be happy in your new home! And that you are all fine (especially Austin!)

Take care and see you around here soon!:)

:huglove:

Aaahhh . . . N O W we are NOT sure if we are going to be able to move or not - and that really sucks because we LOVED Stake! BOO . . .

Anyways we ARE t r a v e l i n g again NEXT week!!!! We are going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! :kachinga: Can't wait to see Mickey Mouse again! :teehee:

• 4 months later...

We are on our way to ORLANDO!!! :woot_jump:

. . . can't wait to get away from ALL of the stress - even for just a moment! Some really cool things are happenning on this particular trip too! I am going to see someone that I haven't seen since elementary school - (my Kindergarten boyfriend) :teehee: AND Tay is going to get to meet her GRANDMOTHER for the very first time ever! :clap: T H A T should be interesting! :naughty:

Other then that - I just want to float in the pool ALL day! :rolls_eyes: Ooohh Alex & Bri - OLD TOWN!!! Can't go to Orlando without going there! There is a car show/parade Wednesday night - just like the one we saw that time! :naughty:

Lots of pics to come - WISH I was going to see Mickey Mouse! :sad:

Love you guys!!!!! :huglove:

• 1 year later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! :yay:

We are in St. Augustine again!!!! Haven't been here in over a year so having an AMAZING time!!!! We got in REALLY late last night, just in time to watch the ball drop! PACKED day ahead!!!! Pics laters!!! :das:

2011 was a HARD year for so many people!!!! I hope that 2012 brings us all a brand new start to a bright and wonderful - happy and healthy year!!!! :huglove:

Archived