Mystery Jets

Nielo

mysteryjets.jpg

I just realized there was no thread for the Mystery Jets, which is really a shame, cause I personally feel like they're one of the best bands around. :biggrin2:

Why? Well, they've got some brilliant songs, like:

Young Love

&:

and also:

(There are shockingly few videos of them on YouTube, but trust me, they're awesome. :naughty:)

:wub2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mysteryjets.jpg

I just realized there was no thread for the Mystery Jets, which is really a shame, cause I personally feel like they're one of the best bands around. :biggrin2:

Young Love

&:

and also:

(There are shockingly few videos of them on YouTube, but trust me, they're awesome. :naughty:)

YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm totally with you!!! I really :wub2: Young Love

mysteryjets.jpg

Young Love

When I press your link I get this:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has decided to block it in your country."

Now I'm really curious of what WMG means :naughty: and I hate this restrictions with You Tube, do they think they protecting us from some evil or what! :sneaky2:

But no worries, I found this:

Crazy video!:roftl:

When I press your link I get this:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has decided to block it in your country."

Now I'm really curious of what WMG means :naughty: and I hate this restrictions with You Tube, do they think they protecting us from some evil or what! :sneaky2:

But no worries, I found this:

Crazy video!:roftl:

That's weird! I have no idea what WMG means either, but the link you posted is exactly the video I was trying to post, and it's hardly evil. :aah::roftl:

Oooh I love them :biggrin2: I found out about them from the Kooks thread actually :teehee::fangurl:

I love Flakes :wub2:

I found out about at a gig from The Kooks. :teehee:

They were the support act and because I'd never heard of them, I looked up some videos the day before the gig. And it was love at first sight. :naughty:

(I actually liked them better than The Kooks. :teehee:)

I found out about at a gig from The Kooks. :teehee:

They were the support act and because I'd never heard of them, I looked up some videos the day before the gig. And it was love at first sight. :naughty:

(I actually liked them better than The Kooks. :teehee:)

Oh haha :teehee:

Yeah their videos are so cool..I think it was Young Love that I really liked :biggrin2:

Oh haha :teehee:

Yeah their videos are so cool..I think it was Young Love that I really liked :biggrin2:

Yeah, me too!

And the video for 'Half in Love with Elizabeth' really cracked me up. :roftl:

• 8 months later...

I went to see them tonight. I was the first one to arrive at the venue (I keep forgetting that Q-ing isn't really necessary when it's not a Mika gig :mf_rosetinted:) and a had spot right in front of the stage. :wub2::fangurl:

They were awesome. And very excited that we were having a good time. I love them even more now. :wub2:

imgp1222.jpg

imgp1225r.jpg

I'm not sure if the pics work... They don't show up on my computer, but I can't see my siggy any more either I don't understand why though. :blink:

Glad you had a nice time at the gig.:biggrin2:

I'd love to see them live one day .I like their last album but their previous one was much better .

Well I can see your siggie.

I agree, Twenty One is definitely my favourite album. :biggrin2:

I can see it now too, but the pics still won't show up and I can't figure out why not. :aah:

Archived