Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh...

A certain bit of the Pokemon movie.

I remember crying my eyes out when I saw it the first time... When I was like, 7. And it still makes me cry now.

Really, really silly I know.

It's not silly, I cried when I watched Billy Elliot... Why, I don't know.. I never cry watching movies normally... The girls in my class at school said I wasn't human when we had to watch Titanic in class cos I was the only girl not to cry watching it..

It's not silly, I cried when I watched Billy Elliot... Why, I don't know.. I never cry watching movies normally... The girls in my class at school said I wasn't human when we had to watch Titanic in class cos I was the only girl not to cry watching it..

I never cry during Titanic. :blink: I think I cried during Bambi once I figured out what happened to his mom. :naughty:

Have to go now. Interwebz restrictions. I'll be back in like 10 minutes though. :bleh:

:bye::huglove:

you say you 'had' to watch "Titanic" like it's a BAD thing! :lmfao:

I love that Movie :wub2:

I never cry during Titanic. :blink: I think I cried during Bambi once I figured out what happened to his mom. :naughty:

Have to go now. Interwebz restrictions. I'll be back in like 10 minutes though. :bleh:

:bye::huglove:

Aww :sad:

I think I cried watching a movie called 'Fluke' when I was younger.. I'm 100% sure but I know it was really sad...

Okay, see ya in 10 mins! :bye:

you say you 'had' to watch "Titanic" like it's a BAD thing! :lmfao:

I love that Movie :wub2:

It was bad that they made a movie about an accident killing loads of people..

But then again the directing and production of the movie was good...

We was forced to watch it at school tho, it was a part of the topic we had to cover..

Geez, I sound like a bad reviewer... :huh:

Archived