A peek at Mika

Droopsy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember one special boxershorts with a nice drawing on it given to him by a fan and he refused to take them. I think some people here can remember that moment, right??? I only say I-Tunes........:roftl:

Yeah that was compliments of Sariflor. :lmfao:

I don't think Mika was under any illusions that she seriously expected him to wear them, though. He knows her better than that. :roftl:

:roftl: I'm sure that I'm safe in that respect :naughty:. Very good things have happened between him and I since that moment so I'm quite sure that he wasn't thinking of me when he made that comment :lmfao:

:roftl: I'm sure that I'm safe in that respect :naughty:. Very good things have happened between him and I since that moment so I'm quite sure that he wasn't thinking of me when he made that comment :lmfao:

I´m sure he didn´t mean your shorts too. But this moment was the first thing I had to think of when I read the interview, coz I saw it live. :wink2:

thank you for the link, those memories.....:wub2: It was so funny and his voice when he said " they´re horrible!" . I love this vid, thank you Sara :thumb_yello:

No worries, I didn't know if you had seen it :naughty:. I love it when he says: "Oooh gawd!!" :roftl:

For those who can read the english press, i have a question: is it really true that obsessive fans slept at his door, so he called the police and so on...?

it's difficult for me to believe him on this point.:sorry:

here´s the answer at 1.06. I think you can believe it.

Archived