• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GOD, I donno how to say it in english!!! *frustreted*

He is one of us, well he doesn't know, but I'm sure he will be a bunny :thumb_yello: and I want to "nombralo bunny honorífico" ya know??!!:blink:

oooh, yeah i got it!!! no, u said it fine in english, i just didnt know that term :teehee: okok!! i get it now!!:naughty:

no....*cries*

aww :huglove: is she on tour right now?

oooh, yeah i got it!!! no, u said it fine in english, i just didnt know that term :teehee: okok!! i get it now!!:naughty:

aww :huglove: is she on tour right now?

Roxy, can I call you Roxy??!! you are awesome, well all the bunnies, but you are awesome:huglove:

NO :tears: she came last year to Spain :tears: but I couldn't go, WORK!!! :sneaky2:

awwww

my brother-in-law- were born in Chile, but raized in Argentina!!! :thumb_yello:

wow that's cool , i'm born and raized in Chile :mf_rosetinted: but someday i'll go to England.. someday :roftl:

yeah, :sneaky2: i loved uni. for that too... had to write endless essays, but at least no homeworks:sneaky2:

The only thing i have to do at uni is read ( i'm in law school) but some days i just get tired of it, too many books :boxed:.

wow that's cool , i'm born and raized in Chile :mf_rosetinted: but someday i'll go to England.. someday :roftl:.

he lives in Madrid now, he stole my sister from me:mf_rosetinted:, joking, they live happily in Madrid :wub2: *I guess*

and I wanna go to UK too, if you work there they pay you a lot of money when you retire, I want money!!:mf_rosetinted: my mum get's money from UK Gov, and my aunt!! I wanna live in Glasgow, my mum is from Glasgow, ya know??!!:blink:

Roxy, can I call you Roxy??!! you are awesome, well all the bunnies, but you are awesome:huglove:

NO :tears: she came last year to Spain :tears: but I couldn't go, WORK!!! :sneaky2:

awww, of course u can call me Roxy, everyone does :teehee:

youre so sweet thanks :huglove:

awww, im sure she'll tour again soon :teehee: AND arent u seeing Mika live soon??:naughty::wub2:

The only thing i have to do at uni is read ( i'm in law school) but some days i just get tired of it, too many books :boxed:.

oh, yeah, i get that... i read alot too (was in journalism) it was endless.. really:shocked: