• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boing: Woohoo! :yay::boing:

You will! :huglove:

I'm doing great! It's good to see you back, and to hear that Jonah has woken up and all that :wub2: Oh and I was at a carnival thing :teehee:

Thanks!!!:huglove:

Yes, that's a great think isn't it :wub2:

Oh, what carnival thing? :biggrin2:

yes, but I love you :blink:

I love you too!!!!! Don't you know that??

I've got to go to clean a bit, my dad is looking at me like:sneaky2:, hahahaah, I have to help him, sorry peeps, I se you in 20 minutes, I'm gonna be the fastest bunny in the world, I promese!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Awww, run bunny run!!:huglove: I dunno if I'll be here when you get back :tears:

Ttys!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2::bye:

anytime!

Yes...:wub2: I'm happy :wub2:

some...dunno how it's called...:blink: Faschingsumzug :dunno:

It was cool, there were smurfs :teehee:

Hahaha! Glad to hear you had fun!:punk:

Oh awesome!! Was that carnival today or...?

hello!!! I am back :D

Hey there :D how are you?

Hahaha! Glad to hear you had fun!:punk:

Oh awesome!! Was that carnival today or...?

Yes it was! I had to leave shortly after Mike told us Jonah had woken up again...which was good, because otherwise I would have felt quite bad I think :aah:

I was just a spectator :teehee:

I'm good thanks! Like I said above...:teehee: What about you? :huglove:

Meh I am ok!!

My sleep last night was good cause for some reason I finally cried about jonah in my sleep!! Weird right?? I had tear dried on my cheeks this morning. It was nice and weird... I'm glad he is doing better. I miss him.

Hi y'all, how are you doing? You've talked a hell of a lot today, any important news that I've missed (besides that Jonah woke up)?

EDIT: bloody hell, I've got to go again, hope to talk to you later this evening or so.

Edited by Iridaceae

Meh I am ok!!

My sleep last night was good cause for some reason I finally cried about jonah in my sleep!! Weird right?? I had tear dried on my cheeks this morning. It was nice and weird... I'm glad he is doing better. I miss him.

i don't think it's weird :huglove: i wish i could cry :emot-sad: i miss him too...but i couldn't really cry so far...i think it would do me good tho...:aah:

Hi y'all, how are you doing? You've talked a hell of a lot today, any important news that I've missed (besides that Jonah woke up)?

EDIT: bloody hell, I've got to go again, hope to talk to you later this evening or so.

I'm doing okay, thank you :huglove: I know, we've been talking a heck lot! Sometime this morning we came up with the idea for a 'book' we can make Jonah...everybunny can send something to a person that will put it all together, but we haven't worked out who yet.

Aww okay, see you later :huglove:

i don't think it's weird :huglove: i wish i could cry :emot-sad: i miss him too...but i couldn't really cry so far...i think it would do me good tho...:aah:

yeah I couldnt cry either!! I felt so weird everyone crying and me just ughhh blank!!!! I think cause I had an emotional break down on saturday night I cried all the tears out of me lol sill silly me!!

Yes it was! I had to leave shortly after Mike told us Jonah had woken up again...which was good, because otherwise I would have felt quite bad I think :aah:

I was just a spectator :teehee:

Oh of course! :sad:

I'm praying for Jonah, all my thoughts are with him :emot-sad:

I am good

Just drinking a fruit smoothie :D

You?? How's the sickness??

Yummy!

I'm better, the sickness is getting better too I think, tomorrow we'll know :)

Hey Iris! Good to hear from you again! :original:

Hope to talk to you soon!!

about the book, I think we need to mention to either moses or leo and ask them if they want to do it. If they cant than someone else can do it then send it to leo and moses to give to jonah. If we didnt want the person to be burdened with buying a book thing, they could just buy a folder or something, decorate it pretty and just put everything in there. Mailing a book can get expensive!! Just my idea though!!

yeah I couldnt cry either!! I felt so weird everyone crying and me just ughhh blank!!!! I think cause I had an emotional break down on saturday night I cried all the tears out of me lol sill silly me!!

I always have a hard time to cry...couldn't even when my grandpa died / was buried...I think it's a bit the shock, a bit trying to keep calm all the time. I almost cried in the cinema, but there I didn't want to let tears flow :aah:

:huglove:

Oh of course! :sad:

I'm praying for Jonah, all my thoughts are with him :emot-sad:

same here :sad:

about the book, I think we need to mention to either moses or leo and ask them if they want to do it. If they cant than someone else can do it then send it to leo and moses to give to jonah. If we didnt want the person to be burdened with buying a book thing, they could just buy a folder or something, decorate it pretty and just put everything in there. Mailing a book can get expensive!! Just my idea though!!

I was saying so...but Jeanette kind of talked me out of it. I think it's a good idea though!