• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same here :sad:

I was saying so...but Jeanette kind of talked me out of it. I think it's a good idea though!

Like you know what I mean as a folder right?? Like something you use for school to put papers in. Because mailing a big book would be very expensive. Like if I did the putting together of everything, just mailing the book would be to expensive for me let alone buying the book. Must make this as cheap as possible for the person putting the package of stuff together. <3

Like you know what I mean as a folder right?? Like something you use for school to put papers in. Because mailing a big book would be very expensive. Like if I did the putting together of everything, just mailing the book would be to expensive for me let alone buying the book. Must make this as cheap as possible for the person putting the package of stuff together. <3

Yes! We were first talking about a card...but that would have been a big card! So we came up with 'many pages' which somehow turned into a book. But a folder would indeed be more practicable (is that a proper word? :aah:).

Yes! We were first talking about a card...but that would have been a big card! So we came up with 'many pages' which somehow turned into a book. But a folder would indeed be more practicable (is that a proper word? :aah:).

Yes a folder would be much more practical(I had to look up the spelling hahaha) !!!!!!

Yes and a card would be hard to send lol

about the book, I think we need to mention to either moses or leo and ask them if they want to do it. If they cant than someone else can do it then send it to leo and moses to give to jonah. If we didnt want the person to be burdened with buying a book thing, they could just buy a folder or something, decorate it pretty and just put everything in there. Mailing a book can get expensive!! Just my idea though!!

Wait guys, what book are you talking about? I surely missed something cause I wasn't here...

Well I am glad to hear that!!!

Thanks!! <3

OF COUSE I KNOW, I'M NOT A NERD BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

BUT I LOVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL!!:roftl:

Aww I love to read it too hunny.:wub2:

Ohh, how many bunnies are here tonight?

*counts- one bunny two bunnies three bunny...*

Lol:roftl:

bye to bunnies who go to have dinner/supper/lunch??:wub2:

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME PLEASE THE STUPID DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM???, I ALWAYS GET CONFUSE ABOUT IT, COZ IN CATALAN *BCN AND MALLORCA LANGUAGES* DINNER IS LUNCH, I THINK and IT CONFUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

I hope so too! :aah:

everybunny, i'm gonna have dinner :bye: see you soon!

BYE!!!! <3

Wait guys, what book are you talking about? I surely missed something cause I wasn't here...

The book is the idea that everyone who wants can draw and/or write something for jonah and we put it in a book or a folder and mail it off to him :D

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME PLEASE THE STUPID DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM???, I ALWAYS GET CONFUSE ABOUT IT, COZ IN CATALAN *BCN AND MALLORCA LANGUAGES* DINNER IS LUNCH, I THINK and IT CONFUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Lunch is what you have in the middle of the day,

and dinner you have in the evening!

:huglove:

Dinner is the last big meal of the day

lunch is what we have around 11:00am or 12:00pm. It's kind of like the middle meal

supper is also dinner just depends on where you are from

does that help?

Supper and dinner is pretty much the same I think .:blink: It's a meal that you eat in the evening!

And lunch is the meal you eat in the afternoon, a.k.a. between breakfast and dinner!!!:naughty:

Hey Roxane!! Thank you so much!!:huglove:

:wub2::huglove:

hahahaa!!!! dinner is lunch in french canadian too :lmfao:

so im always confused as well