BYE!!!! <3

The book is the idea that everyone who wants can draw and/or write something for jonah and we put it in a book or a folder and mail it off to him :D

Awww how lovely!:wub2: Well, I'm more than in lol! I'll gladly do anything that'll make him feel better.

When is the 'deadline'?

Dinner is the last big meal of the day

lunch is what we have around 11:00am or 12:00pm. It's kind of like the middle meal

supper is also dinner just depends on where you are from

does that help?

Here lunch is the meal we have approx. about 1pm-4pm...and dinner is from like 5pm to... midnight?:roftl:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest gillisobviously
Supper and dinner is pretty much the same I think .:blink: It's a meal that you eat in the evening!

And lunch is the meal you eat in the afternoon, a.k.a. between breakfast and dinner!!!:naughty:

in some parts of the united states lunch is called dinner and dinner is called supper.

Awww how lovely!:wub2: Well, I'm more than in lol! I'll gladly do anything that'll make him feel better.

When is the 'deadline'?

Here lunch is the meal we have approx. about 1pm-4pm...and dinner is from like 5pm to... midnight?:roftl:

Well idk when the deadline is. We haven't thought of who is going to put the folder together yet. When we find out we should make a thread or something :D

Well for me lunch is anywhere depending on the day from 10:00am-3:00pm and dinner is like anywhere from 5:00-2:00am ahahah just depends on when and how you eat!!

Guest gillisobviously
yep, here too:biggrin2:

and i dont think ive spoken to you before so hi!!:bye:

HI! we havn't talked before! i'm leo!

Haha she's just gonna be confused like hell

now there are so many different explanations!!

:teehee:

haha! she is so very welcome!!

I'M BACK AGAIN!!! UFF AND TIRED!!:boxed:

Thanks for the explication, it makes me happy all of you answer!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

It's coz in catalan we say "dinar" to the mid day luch, and confuse me

One of my spanish BFFs *Caty* , yes Keti, she's called like you!!!!!!!!, told me a big KISS TO BUNNIES!!!!!!! so *BIG KISS*:wub2:

in some parts of the united states lunch is called dinner and dinner is called supper.

I didn't know that! Thanks! :D

Well idk when the deadline is. We haven't thought of who is going to put the folder together yet. When we find out we should make a thread or something :D

Well for me lunch is anywhere depending on the day from 10:00am-3:00pm and dinner is like anywhere from 5:00-2:00am ahahah just depends on when and how you eat!!

Okay! Keep us updated!

Yeah exactly!

I'M BACK AGAIN!!! UFF AND TIRED!!:boxed:

Thanks for the explication, it makes me happy all of you answer!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

It's coz in catalan we say "dinar" to the mid day luch, and confuse me

One of my spanish BFFs *Caty* , yes Keti, she's called like you!!!!!!!!, told me a big KISS TO BUNNIES!!!!!!! so *BIG KISS*:wub2:

Hahaah, this is what it's like in Serbian - breakfast=doručak, lunch=ručak, dinner=večera. :naughty:

Awwwwww, that's SO amazing!!! Send her many kisses too,especially from her namesake!! :wink2::wub2:

HI! we havn't talked before! i'm leo!

Hey Leo!! You have the most wonderful name! :D I'm Katarina aka Keti.

I'm back for a second, but my mother actually doesn't allow me on the computer now, so I've probably got to go again v soon. :(

I'm doing okay, thank you :huglove: I know, we've been talking a heck lot! Sometime this morning we came up with the idea for a 'book' we can make Jonah...everybunny can send something to a person that will put it all together, but we haven't worked out who yet.

Aww okay, see you later :huglove:

That is a nice idea! I think I'd like to participate if that's ok?

Oh of course! :sad:

I'm praying for Jonah, all my thoughts are with him :emot-sad:

Yummy!

I'm better, the sickness is getting better too I think, tomorrow we'll know :)

Hey Iris! Good to hear from you again! :original:

Hope to talk to you soon!!

Keti! You haven't been online for a while also due to your illness, haven't you? Nice to hear that you are getting a bit better now. :)

Guest gillisobviously
I didn't know that! Thanks! :D

Hey Leo!! You have the most wonderful name! :D I'm Katarina aka Keti.

you're welcome!!

and thank you!! i like your name too! keti is unique. i've never heard it before!

awwwwwww

Jonah told me about you a lot, I'm very happy to meet you!!:thumb_yello:

jonah and i are all fanboy for each other so i'm going to assume it was all positive things like "oh that leo! he's just so amazing, funny, intelligent, and a much more talented musician then i am and did i mention how stunningly good looking he is?"

lol it's nice to meet you as well!!

I'm back for a second, but my mother actually doesn't allow me on the computer now, so I've probably got to go again v soon. :(

Keti! You haven't been online for a while also due to your illness, haven't you? Nice to hear that you are getting a bit better now. :)

That's right - Thank you so much :original:

jonah and i are all fanboy for each other so i'm going to assume it was all positive things like "oh that leo! he's just so amazing, funny, intelligent, and a much more talented musician then i am and did i mention how stunningly good looking he is?"

:shocked:

Do you have mental powers or what??yes, he told me...:teehee::blush-anim-cl: Miss ma Jonah :boxed:

Guest gillisobviously
A BUNNY PRESENT

TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*music*

brits.jpg

MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:wub2: *sorry I'm in the MIKAZONE again :naughty:

:shocked: He cut his curlz!!!!!!!!! :boxed: now I'm f*cking sad...

i think the curls are just slicked back and styled differently. they look good though! he actually looks really good.

however the crotch flap thingy makes me laugh. i always love that he has these great outfits and there is just always that 1 thing that is just so completely random and bizzare. like the feather belt. this time a pinstriped crotch flap!

i knew he was going to wear those louboutins tonight. i just knew it!

A BUNNY PRESENT

brits.jpg

I thought that he would cut them actually. I think he's too idle/vain (??) to go to such an important event with curls hanging over his eyes.

It has been worse imo. :naughty:

you're welcome!!

and thank you!! i like your name too! keti is unique. i've never heard it before!

Why thank you!! :blush-anim-cl:

Jonah did tell us a lot about you, and I was so eager to meet you! I didn't know it was you judging by your username though!

A BUNNY PRESENT

brits.jpg

I'm sorry but I think he looks like sh*t :shocked:

i think the curls are just slicked back and styled differently. they look good though! he actually looks really good.

however the crotch flap thingy makes me laugh. i always love that he has these great outfits and there is just always that 1 thing that is just so completely random and bizzare. like the feather belt. this time a pinstriped crotch flap!

i knew he was going to wear those louboutins tonight. i just knew it!

It makes me laugh too, I've never seen anyone wearing anything like it.:roftl:

Btw. we haven't met before, have we? I'm Iris.