Guest gillisobviously
Why thank you!! :blush-anim-cl:

Jonah did tell us a lot about you, and I was so eager to meet you! I didn't know it was you judging by your username though!

I'm sorry but I think he looks like sh*t :shocked:

aww. well i'm excited to meet you too!! my last name is gillis. haha. so that's why i went with this name haha.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest gillisobviously
It makes me laugh too, I've never seen anyone wearing anything like it.:roftl:

Btw. we haven't met before, have we? I'm Iris.

haha same here!! it's just so weird. hahaha.

no we havn't! it's nice to meet you iris! i'm leo! and i like your name a whole lot too!

Guest gillisobviously
Nice to meet you too! :biggrin2: You are a friend of Jonah, from what I've read in the tread?

yep! best friend since we were babies!

Well idk when the deadline is. We haven't thought of who is going to put the folder together yet. When we find out we should make a thread or something :D

agree! :thumb_yello:

I'm back for a second, but my mother actually doesn't allow me on the computer now, so I've probably got to go again v soon. :(

That is a nice idea! I think I'd like to participate if that's ok?

Keti! You haven't been online for a while also due to your illness, haven't you? Nice to hear that you are getting a bit better now. :)

of course it's okay! :wink2:

aww. well i'm excited to meet you too!! my last name is gillis. haha. so that's why i went with this name haha.

Hey Leo, great to meet you! :bye:

Guest gillisobviously
That is cool, knowing each other for such a long time. The whole situation must be really hard for you too then.:boxed: Especially you being in the US.

it's definitely hard. but i am in london. his husband flew me out so i could be with jonah. i'm staying here for as long as i can to help take care of him.

Guest gillisobviously
GaGa is the best :roftl: the thing Mika's wearing...well :blink: I like the outfit, but that lap thing confuses me :teehee:

hahaha. i don't even know what possessed him to put that on! other then maybe to not have the coat seem so high up. but man. he should have taken the chances with the coat hahaha.