• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm fine!! I wont be able to get use to it. Big writing and caps makes me think that person is really mad at me so I get all shy and scared and dont wanna talk..

Good to hear! :thumb_yello:

haha, I understand, she kind of freaks me out sometimes too, until I've read it's from Marian and I always goes "yeah, of course!" haha

Marian, we have to write the last 4 pages before I go to bed, because I want to write the summary this time! and I wont remember things tomorrow :biggrin2: haha (See bunnies, this is how it should be! :naughty::aah:)

ok, so more bunny fight, but without shouting, I promese...:naughty:

and you are too awesome, and I don't wanna share yours, I wanna improve mine :naughty:

ok, so more bunny fight, but without shouting, I promese...:naughty:

and you are too awesome, and I don't wanna share yours, I wanna improve mine :naughty:

Ok, I believe you :huglove:

ok then I'll try to keep it to myself, although it's a little hard sometimes, since I'm SOOOOOOO awesome (I hope you all see the irony in this! :blush-anim-cl:)

I'm fine!! I wont be able to get use to it. Big writing and caps makes me think that person is really mad at me so I get all shy and scared and dont wanna talk..

:blink:

:shocked:

:tears:

ok, don't worry, you will rest from me tomorrow, I can't log in, I have a lot of work....

and maybe I wont log in for a while :tears:

:blink:

:shocked:

:tears:

ok, don't worry, you will rest from me tomorrow, I can't log in, I have a lot of work....

and maybe I wont log in for a while :tears:

:tears: not log in tomorrow...???

Not log in for a while.....?????????? :tears:

ok :lmfao:

*holds mika's hand* shh, mika, be quiet or marian will be mad :naughty:

Good bunny, good bunny! (tell him I didn't read his tweet, and that I'm sorry for it! And tell him I think he should have won the brit... and yeah, Tell him he should get his ass over here, I got to have a serious talk with him, he's supposed to be with me now, not you! Gosh!!! (:aah:))

Good bunny, good bunny! (tell him I didn't read his tweet, and that I'm sorry for it! And tell him I think he should have won the brit... and yeah, Tell him he should get his ass over here, I got to have a serious talk with him, he's supposed to be with me now, not you! Gosh!!! (:aah:))

!!!! :lmfao:!!!

Well, im just "borrowing" him!!

Mika! stay here (he wanted to go tweet on his phone... serisously, im more important than tweeter...)

Mika! stay here (he wanted to go tweet on his phone... serisously, im more important than tweeter...)

:lmfao:

yes, I can't log in tomorrow, I have a lot of work, and I have to do it, so plese bunnies, do the summaries, I need to know what's going on..I will try to chek it out at night..:wink2:

hello my bunnies!!:bye:

how are you???

I read Jonah is better, am I right??:wub2:I'm really happy!!:clap:

hiii!! :huglove: how are you??

thanks, it's not an punisment* :blink:donno if its the word in english for "castigo"* it's somenthing to have fun, when the peeps read it they know what was going on in here...:thumb_yello:

punishment, yes its the right word:wink2:

i know, and we will make summaries... :teehee:

Ok, then it's ok!

And Mika, listen to her, when you first sneak out to be with her, use the time with her wise, twitter will be there tomorrow!

yes, I can't log in tomorrow, I have a lot of work, and I have to do it, so plese bunnies, do the summaries, I need to know what's going on..I will try to chek it out at night..:wink2:

So I'm gonna be logged in here at school tomorrow without Marian!!! Is that gonna work??? It's gonna be a boring schoolday!

I'm already writing this 10th page summary, it's gonna be awesome you know! :teehee:

Ok, then it's ok!

And Mika, listen to her, when you first sneak out to be with her, use the time with her wise, twitter will be there tomorrow!

:lmfao:!!!!!

good, mika, see? she wants you to be with me :fangurl:

*mika rolls his eyes* :lmfao:

So I'm gonna be logged in here at school tomorrow without Marian!!! Is that gonna work??? It's gonna be a boring schoolday!

I'm already writing this 10th page summary, it's gonna be awesome you know! :teehee:

awwwwwwww, don't say that, you are gonna make me cry, I can't do it, I have to keep ma job, stupid crisis, ya know??:blink:

:huglove: but thanks, I'll be thinking about you all