jaja! a mi me costo un poco entender el foro, pero despues me acostumbre a él, y ahora entro todos los dias!!:lmfao:

Yo entraba mucho a mirar :roftl: a ver que cosas nuevas pasaban y siempre leo el chilean thread pero nunca comento en el como que me pierdo xD, porque no escriben nunca pero cuando lo hacen escriben minimo una pagina cada una :roftl: .

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo entraba mucho a mirar :roftl: a ver que cosas nuevas pasaban y siempre leo el chilean thread pero nunca comento en el como que me pierdo xD, porque no escriben nunca pero cuando lo hacen escriben minimo una pagina cada una :roftl: .

jajaja!!es lo que tiene!!! te entusiasmas escribienod y no paras!!! jejejejeje!pero bueno, me alegro que te hayas animado a escribir!! :wink2:

sorry!! AS no one was here, we started talking in spanish!!! :lol3: (introducing ourselves)

and how are you??:bye:

I'm ok lol

I didnt want to say anything because of the spanish ahahah so i have been here for a while waiting for some english but go ahead !!!! <3 If I could speak spanish I be right there with ya

I'm ok lol

I didnt want to say anything because of the spanish ahahah so i have been here for a while waiting for some english but go ahead !!!! <3 If I could speak spanish I be right there with ya

haha!don't worry!! we don't have problem to talk in english, so you can understand too!!!:wink2:

and where are you from?? I'm Cecilia, from Uruguay..I'm 18! :bye:

haha! mine is on Spetember 12th, so I have time to keep enjoying me 18th years yet!!:lol3:

Uruguay is really nice! Small, and quiet but nice!!! developing as a country! but we have beautiful beaches, and no natural catastrophes, and all the tourists say we're open and kind people...so...I think it's pretty!:wub2:

Not till August 9 but it is more than half way there!!!! Chile and Uruguay!! Always wanted to go out of the country!! Are those places pretty?? Well obviously they are pretty but ughh idk hahah

Well Chile is a large but nice country, you can find all kinds of things here from beaches to mountains in the same region. Tourists mostly prefer to go south than north because of all the lakes and mountains; even though is away from everything i still like my country :roftl:.

haha! mine is on Spetember 12th, so I have time to keep enjoying me 18th years yet!!:lol3:

Uruguay is really nice! Small, and quiet but nice!!! developing as a country! but we have beautiful beaches, and no natural catastrophes, and all the tourists say we're open and kind people...so...I think it's pretty!:wub2:

ohhh that sounds nice!!! <3

I wanna come visit :D

Well Chile is a large but nice country, you can find all kinds of things here from beaches to mountains in the same region. Tourists mostly prefer to go south than north because of all the lakes and mountains; even though is away from everything i still like my country :roftl:.

Ohh that sounds so beautiful. I'm not big on mountains but beaches I love :D

Does any of you know what is aim? xD every bunny here talks about it but i don't get it, is it something like msn?

haha no, aim is "proposito" :lol3:

*EDIT: I just found out it's something like MSN, but it means "proposito"too in spanish!

haha no, aim is "proposito" :lol3:

*EDIT: I just found out it's something like MSN, but it means "proposito"too in spanish!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: i was talking about the program not the the definition hahaha :roftl: i'll try to download that, when my computer decides to let me do it.:boxed:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: i was talking about the program not the the definition hahaha :roftl: i'll try to download that, when my computer decides to let me do it.:boxed:

ahh, good point!!

anyway, you've now two different perspectives of the same word!! :lo3: