Say Something Random - Part 6!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO I HAVEN'T!! I HAVE BEEN WRITING A REPORT ABOUT MY MIKA GIG YESTERDAY!! :woot_jump:

:biggrin2:

You okay? :biggrin2:

I know, I read it! Sounds WICKED. :aah:

Yeah, I'm good. Trying to cure my boredom. :roftl: I lost something, so I'm trying to find it. :biggrin2:

How are you? :teehee:

I know, I read it! Sounds WICKED. :aah:

Yeah, I'm good. Trying to cure my boredom. :roftl: I lost something, so I'm trying to find it. :biggrin2:

How are you? :teehee:

IKR? :aah: I was sooo happy! And we were laughing so much! My friend was like "die Hasenzähne, so süß! ... Mika-Osterhase! .. aber dem seine Eier will ich nicht" :lmao:

Haha, what did you lose? :aah:

I'm doing BRILLIANT! :aah: Still on a high! I got to sleep for like four hours...:naughty:

IKR? :aah: I was sooo happy! And we were laughing so much! My friend was like "die Hasenzähne, so süß! ... Mika-Osterhase! .. aber dem seine Eier will ich nicht" :lmao:

Haha, what did you lose? :aah:

I'm doing BRILLIANT! :aah: Still on a high! I got to sleep for like four hours...:naughty:

:lmfao::roftl::roftl:

Game controllers and games. :aah:

Nice! I was like that too, I couldn't sleep. But then I had school, so I was kinda dead tired during the day. :aah: I was so tired I shouted at my teacher. :roftl:

Hello?

CAPER!

*inhales*

I was really bored because no one was here and then Mickey was here but she was writing her report so she wasn't talking and then Pikachu was here but she said she wasn't going on MFC any more and I was like NOOO. Then you weren't here and then I thought everyone got eaten by zombie ninja Pokemon.

:lm fao: :r oftl::roftl:

Game controllers and games. :aah:

Nice! I was like that too, I couldn't sleep. But then I had school, so I was kinda dead tired during the day. :aah: I was so tired I shouted at my teacher. :roftl:

:naughty:

oohh...where'd you last see em? :aah:

yeh I wouldn't of got any sleep if I had to go to school today :eek: Well I've done that once before :roftl: Awwwww..bet they weren't too happy :lmfao:

I got Speedmouse :boing:

Congratz! :yay: And Yo Caper! :biggrin2: How are you?

CAPER!

*inhales*

I was really bored because no one was here and then Mickey was here but she was writing her report so she wasn't talking and then Pikachu was here but she said she wasn't going on MFC any more and I was like NOOO. Then you weren't here and then I thought everyone got eaten by zombie ninja Pokemon.

*falls over*

Awww naw :lol3: *jumps ups and glomps*

I'm so excited :boing: I got Speedmouse yesterday. Hey, Emma, did you know that Dave is a daddy? :biggrin2: How cute it that? I didn't know :lol3:

yeh I wouldn't of got any sleep if I had to go to school today :eek: Well I've done that once before :roftl: Awwwww..bet they weren't too happy :lmfao:

Congratz! :yay: And Yo Caper! :biggrin2: How are you?

:biggrin2: I'm good thanks, how are you?

If I knew where I last saw them I would've found them by now. :mf_rosetinted::aah: I have no idea!:aah:

:teehee: It was like:

"Emma, you look tired. Pick yourself up you lazy little girl!"

"LOOK. I ONLY GOT HOME AT HALF ONE LAST NIGHT. I ONLY WENT TO BED AT HALF FIVE. I WASN'T ALLOWED TO STAY HOME, SO I'M FREAKIN' TIRED. DEAL WITH IT, OKAY??!!"

:roftl:

*falls over*

Awww naw :lol3: *jumps ups and glomps*

I'm so excited :boing: I got Speedmouse yesterday. Hey, Emma, did you know that Dave is a daddy? :biggrin2: How cute it that? I didn't know :lol3:

*glomps back* :aah:

EPIC! :boing::aah:

He's a dad? Aww :aah::wub2::aah:

*glomps back* :aah:

EPIC! :boing::aah:

He's a dad? Aww :aah::wub2::aah:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/brothers-net-in-their-fans/story-e6frf96f-1111115691753

IKR? So cute! He has two kids, the oldest is a boy called Ronan and the youngest is a girl called Cade. Y'know in Speedmouse, there is the questions thing? ( cheese lovers, gibberish and Arnie impression?) Well the gibberish bit, is actually a true story, It's Dave talking about Cade :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: I'm good thanks, how are you?

I'm doing amazing thank you! :boing: Still on a high :teehee: It was sooo great yesterday. :fangurl:

If I knew where I last saw them I would've found them by now. :mf_rosetinted::aah: I have no idea!:aah:

:teehee: It was like:

"Emma, you look tired. Pick yourself up you lazy little girl!"

"LOOK. I ONLY GOT HOME AT HALF ONE LAST NIGHT. I ONLY WENT TO BED AT HALF FIVE. I WASN'T ALLOWED TO STAY HOME, SO I'M FREAKIN' TIRED. DEAL WITH IT, OKAY??!!"

:roftl:

aww :aah:

:lmfao::roftl: Wow we got home at like 2am..which is basically three in the morning..^^

IKR? So cute! He has two kids, the oldest is a boy called Ronan and the youngest is a girl called Cade. Y'know in Speedmouse, there is the questions thing? ( cheese lovers, gibberish and Arnie impression?) Well the gibberish bit, is actually a true story, It's Dave talking about Cade :biggrin2:

How sweet~ :teehee::wub2:

The Umbilical Brothers are wondering why they don't sell hot chips down in the salt mines of krakow. no brainer. -d.

:lmfao:

aww :aah:

:lmfao::roftl: Wow we got home at like 2am..which is basically three in the morning..^^

3AM? Awwwww :aah:

Archived