Say Something Random - Part 6!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How sweet~ :teehee::wub2:

The Umbilical Brothers are wondering why they don't sell hot chips down in the salt mines of krakow. no brainer. -d.

:lmfao:

:naughty:

3AM? Awwwww :aah:

:lmfao: Dave !:lmfao:

Pikachu said she wasn't going on the MFC as much anymore. :huh: But then she said she was bored without it, so she's coming back now.. I think. I need to check.

:shocked::tears::tears:

:naughty:

3AM? Awwwww :aah:

:aah:

Oh, it was fine .. with me anyway. I was still so hyped; I still couldn't sleep then :teehee:

We had a huge breakfast this morning ... well midday more accurately :naughty: Including hot milk with honey, cuz even tho my voice recovered rather quickly, our throats were still sore. And really, I can't sing yet. :teehee:

:aah:

Oh, it was fine .. with me anyway. I was still so hyped; I still couldn't sleep then :teehee:

We had a huge breakfast this morning ... well midday more accurately :naughty: Including hot milk with honey, cuz even tho my voice recovered rather quickly, our throats were still sore. And really, I can't sing yet. :teehee:

Sounds yummy. Hot milk with honey... Never tried it. But it sounds nice. :aah:

:aah::roftl: Where would games normally be in your house?

Antoinette - aka DoodleMaster. My best MFC-friend :wink2:

Ohh I see. It gets so confusing here sometimes with all the nick-names and not knowing some people's real names.

Archived