Home made MIKA shoes

Hi All,

some of you might have heard that i've been designing my own MIKA shoes to wear to the Brighton gig tomorrow. I already had some done a few years ago, but After I asked MIKA, on myspace (anyone remember?) I found my shoes to be a little out of date.

therefore, I made some new ones... pictures just below :)

Unfortunately though, I wont get a chance to show him,... does anyone know of anyway I cant send a picture to him so he can see them? Getting a response would mean the world to me :wub2:

DSCF3062.jpg?t=1267553912

DSCF3061.jpg?t=1267553970

:naughty:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you :) And oh yeah, didn't think of that... :roftl: Cheers.

and yes, I am aware some of my "planets" look like dinosaur eggs :P

Don't be so cruel to yourself :roftl: They look great and must have taken a lot of time to paint them. I've done a shirt and took like three days :naughty: and now that I've washed it have to repaint something :sad:

If I were you I would wait (if that doesn't take too long) untill he twitts so that you make sure he watches them :wink2: (I'm planning to do that with some stuff that I've made :naughty:

Wow!!! These are incredible. Well done :mf_lustslow:. As others have said, you could try tweeting him the picture? He may see it. It's not a guarantee of anything, but at least it's a chance.......Also, you may see him tomorrow at the gig and show him? What makes you think that you won't be able to?

Great job :wub2:

He will love them , your not a size 10 are you ... be careful you may loose them:wink2:

Haha no... IS THAT HIS SHOE SIZE?!! FINALLY!!! :D

Lol... I spent too long and too hard working on those shoes... I am NOT going to throw them at mika, no matter how much i love him... he is not worth me losing my shoes!! :roftl:

Haha no... IS THAT HIS SHOE SIZE?!! FINALLY!!! :D

Lol... I spent too long and too hard working on those shoes... I am NOT going to throw them at mika, no matter how much i love him... he is not worth me losing my shoes!! :roftl:

:roftl:

Yes size 10 in a converse for sure

They are fabby .. maybe he can sign or doodle on them

:roftl:

Yes size 10 in a converse for sure

They are fabby .. maybe he can sign or doodle on them

But I can't meet him - not allowed to wait behind after, especially now he's meeting competition winners first he's gonna be ages... Don't know how to get him to see them??

Archived