"We Are Golden book" project! A present to Mika from his golden fans!

Dorii

Would you like to show Mika that you are his fan? Are you golden?

Be part of the „We are Golden book”! That is the the first time when we the fans will make that book for Mika to show him how many great fans he has from all over the world who loves him and to thanks him for his great music because he give us so much with his music.

If you would like to be part of this great and cheer project than you only have to make a photo of yourself whit a sign on a board or on a paper „I’m golden”. The photo can be any kind the point is that you and the „I’m golden” sign must be on it.

Those who are even more creative I’m waiting their ”We are golden” poems, drawings or other creations too. The point is it must have the „I’m golden” sign on it. You have to send your photos and creatins to me to the i.am.golden.project@gmail.com e-mail address.

I will collect these photos and creations and I will edit them onto a 4A size paper with PhotoShop. (If you want or if it's necessary I can beef up your pictures quality). Few days before the 08. July Mika concert (which will be in Serbia on the Exit festival) I will take all the pictures and others to a professional press where these will be printed in color and put them together us a book. This is how your pictures and arts will became a book.

And how this book will get to Mika?

I promiss you guys that on 08th of July 2010. after the concert I will personally give this book to Mika.

We do not have much time so do not waist it! Grab your camera and make your photos so we can show Mika how golden you are! Lets make it happen and this book will be our big present for Mika!

P.S.: if you like my idea please help my work with advartiseing this thread where ever you can.

Ml, Dorii

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be part of the „We are Golden book”! That is the the first time when we the fans will make that book for Mika to show him how many great fans he has from all over the world who loves him and to thanks him for his great music because he give us so much with his music.

If you would like to be part of this great and cheer project than you only have to make a photo of yourself whit a sign on a board or on a paper „I’m golden”. The photo can be any kind the point is that you and the „I’m golden” sign must be on it.

Those who are even more creative I’m waiting their ”We are golden” poems, drawings or other creations too. The point is it must have the „I’m golden” sign on it. You have to send your photos and creatins to me to the i.am.golden.project@gmail.com e-mail address.

I will collect these photos and creations and I will edit them onto a 4A size paper with PhotoShop. (If you want or if it's necessary I can beef up your pictures quality). Few days before the 29. march Mika concert (which will be in Wien) I will take all the pictures and others to a professional press where these will be printed in color and put them together us a book. This is how your pictures and arts will became a book.

I promiss you guys that on 29th of march 2010. after the concert I will personally give this book to Mika.

We do not have much time so do not waist it! Grab your camera and make your photos so we can show Mika how golden you are! Lets make it happen and this book will be our big present for Mika!

P.S.: if you like my idea please help my work with advartiseing this thread where ever you can.

Ml, Dorii

did you see the yearbook 2009 that we just finished? it contains alot of what you mentioned. it will be presented to mika shortly :dunno:

I will collect these photos and creations and I will edit them onto a 4A size paper with PhotoShop. (If you want or if it's necessary I can beef up your pictures quality). Few days before the 29. march Mika concert (which will be in Wien) I will take all the pictures and others to a professional press where these will be printed in color and put them together us a book. This is how your pictures and arts will became a book.

I promiss you guys that on 29th of march 2010. after the concert I will personally give this book to Mika.

Ml, Dorii

ezek a gonosz külföldi MFC-sek :shocked:

Hála istennek nem értik amit írok,dee reklámozni fogom:thumb_yello:

Archived