It's my right to be a hysterical fan - Really good for answering your critics

first of all,sorry i´m not very good at english,and i don´t feel quailified to translate it! perhaps with the google translator you could understand;if there´s anyone who speaks spanish as well,please,translate this!

a friend of mine post it in a new forum and i thought it was something great for all those people who never stop to critizice us because we love mika. (Edit: English in 2nd post below - worth reading)

TENGO DERECHO A SER UN/A FAN HISTÉRICO/A.

1. Tengo derecho a serlo sin tener en cuenta edad, sexo, orientación sexual, estrato económico-social, estilo de vestir, religión (o falta de ella), ideario político, etc. Da igual que tenga 13 años y forre mi carpeta con fotos de un actor de una serie de instituto o 45 años y grite “bollicao” en un concierto de Miguel Bosé.

2. Tengo derecho a serlo casi de cualquier cosa: de grupos musicales o equipos deportivos; personas ya sean cantantes, actores/actrices, películas, novelas, deportistas, dibujantes, mi familia… ; marcas de coches, ropa, de maquillaje, de sistemas operativos, parques temáticos… ; de objetos aleatorios como peluches, vajilla, muñecas Barbie o figuritas de pvc… LO QUE SE ME OCURRA.

3. Tengo derecho a expresarlo de la manera que el cuerpo me pida siempre y cuando no incumpla las leyes locales. Puedo llorar, puedo dar saltos/itos, puedo decir/gritar frases de mi invención o de invención colectiva, puedo forrar carpetas/paredes/fondos de escritorio/libretas y todo aquello que se me ocurra.

4. Tengo derecho a tener sueños y fantasías con mi objeto de adoración. Y luchar para que al menos el más mínimo y fácil se cumpla: si es un ser humano, conocerles en persona, pedirles un autógrafo y una foto.

5. Tengo derecho a practicar y compartir mi fanatismo como se me ocurra: creando grupos de fans, foros, grupos de redes sociales, escribiendo fanfics, haciendo fotomontajes, dibujando, escribiendo poemas y más.

6. Tengo derecho a recorrer solo/a más de 1000 kilómetros sin tener lugar para dormir sólo para ver un partido de fútbol, asistir a un concierto, ver un musical, ver una obra de teatro, asistir de público a un programa de televisión, visitar un zoológico, visitar un museo, asistir al estreno de una película, ir al parque temático con el que sueño, ir a un festival…

7. Tengo derecho a tener amigos/as que, aunque no compartan mi fanatismo, lo comprendan y acepten, porque yo también les acompañaré a ellos/as en los suyos.

8. Tengo derecho a tener o buscar amigos/as que compartan mi fanatismo. Ya sea por locales nocturnos, locales diurnos, Internet, colgando carteles por la calle, creando asociaciones…

9. Tengo derecho a vestirme/disfrazarme influenciado/a por el objeto de mi fanatismo y no es falta de voluntad o valor idiota, es sólo otra forma de expresar mis gustos (y he ahí la personalidad, teniendo gustos). Y también tengo derecho a tener un objeto de fanatismo Y NO TENER QUE vestirme/disfrazarme influenciado por ese objeto de fanatismo.

10. Tengo derecho a que se me respete como ser humano porque: me hace feliz, no hago daño a nadie, no soy un/a acomplejado/a que critica a los demás, la calle es ancha… y lo más importante AYUDO A GENTE A CUMPLIR SUS SUEÑOS CUMPLIENDO LOS MÍOS.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran it through google translator, and here is what it says:

HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A FAN HISTERICA.

1. I have a right to be regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic stratum, style of dress, religion (or lack thereof), political ideology, and so on. Whether you have 13 years and lined my folder with photos of an actor in a series of college or 45 years and yell "Bollicao" at a concert by Miguel Bosé.

2. Am I entitled to be almost anything: music groups or sports teams, people already are singers, actors / actresses, movies, novels, athletes, artists, my family ...; brands of cars, clothes, makeup, operating systems, ... theme parks, from random objects like stuffed animals, dishes, Barbie dolls or figurines pvc ... WHAT I think.

3. I have a right to express it in the way the body asks me provided they do not comply with local laws. I mourn, I can jump / itos, I can say / yell phrases of my invention or collective invention, folders can liners / walls / wallpaper / books and everything that occurs to me.

4. I have the right to have dreams and fantasies with my object of worship. And fight for at least the smallest and easy to be fulfilled: if a human being, meet them in person, ask for an autograph and a photo.

5. I have the right to practice and share my fanaticism as I can think of: creating fan groups, forums, social networking groups, writing fanfics, making photomontages, drawing, writing poems and more.

6. I have the right to travel alone to more than 1,000 miles without sleeping place just to watch a football game, attend a concert, see a musical, watch a play, attend a program on public television, visit a zoo, a museum, attend the premiere of a movie, go to the amusement park of their dreams, go to a festival ...

7. Am I entitled to have friends / as they do not share my fanaticism, understand and accept, because I will go with them / as in theirs.

8. I have the right to have or to find friends / as to share my fanaticism. Whether nightlife, daytime local, internet, hanging posters on the street, building partnerships ...

9. I have the right to dress / dress up influenced / a for the purpose of my fanaticism and not a lack of will or courage idiot is just another way of expressing my tastes (and there's the personality, with likes). I also have the right to have an object of bigotry and not have to dress / dress up influenced by the object of bigotry.

10. I have the right to be respected me as a human being: it makes me happy, do not hurt anyone, I'm not a / a complexed / to criticizing others, the street is wide ... and most importantly help people SATISFIED FULFILLING THEIR DREAMS OF MINE.

NOTE: I am just posting the translation. This is not necessarily my own opinion on anything here.

Archived