Spare beds in Amsterdam??

Sasje

Moddies, if it is in the wrong place, please remove..:wink2:

Leator and I are looking for a place to sleep after the Amsterdam gig...:blush-anim-cl:

Sadly, we don't have the money for a hotel, so if we can't get a place to sleep with any of you, we have to run around in Amsterdam till 4 o'clock in the morning..:naughty:

Would be great if anyone could help us..:wink2:

If not... well... too bad for us then..:boxed:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't the two of you drive back to your place by car the same evening? :dunno: 'course it's not ideal, but it's possible, i've done it in baden-baden. :teehee: definitely better than not going at all. :wink2: or do you live more than 3 or 4 hours by car away from amsterdam?

i haven't decided on a hotel in amsterdam yet either, because it's all so damn expensive! :aah:

can't the two of you drive back to your place by car the same evening? :dunno: 'course it's not ideal, but it's possible, i've done it in baden-baden. :teehee: definitely better than not going at all. :wink2: or do you live more than 3 or 4 hours by car away from amsterdam?

i haven't decided on a hotel in amsterdam yet either, because it's all so damn expensive! :aah:

Well...there are a few problems with that idea..:naughty:

I don't have a driverslicence, so I don't have a car either..:mf_rosetinted:

Leator doesn't want to drive to Amsterdam, because he heard from a lot of his friends that their car was broken into wenn they were there..:boxed:

And.. I don't know exactly how long I live from Amsterdam, but when you know that I live in the most southern part of the Netherlands, the tail, if you like...:naughty:

Why must the hotels in Amsterdam be so expensive?:blink:

But, heay!! Never said that we weren't coming!! :shocked:

Archived