Ticket order problem

Lee-Ann

I just wanted to order my tickets for Hamburg (23.03.) on eventim.de but after I passed all steps of the order an advice appeared:

My order was canceled and I had to try later again.

So I tried again; same problem.

What does that mean?

What to do now?

What about ticket agencies? I have no experience with them:blush-anim-cl:

I'm in hurry, just 7 days left!:boxed:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perhaps you should contact your bank & the ticket agency to see where the problem is. it could be that the ticket agency is having computer problems or perhaps your bank doesn't want to accept it :dunno:

i don't think we can really help you here as we don't know the details... sorry

yeah, I know, you don't know the problem exactly but maybe someone had the same problem and can tell us about it.

And the other question:

How does it work, if I buy my ticket now in a ticket agency (eventim is near here). Do they give me the tickets at once?

(Sorry, I never did that before:blush-anim-cl:)

They should give you the ticket straight away... It would be pointless for them to send it out when it's so close to the concert...

And even though this is off topic, where did you get the picture that is on the right of your siggie? I really like it...

They should give you the ticket straight away... It would be pointless for them to send it out when it's so close to the concert...

And even though this is off topic, where did you get the picture that is on the right of your siggie? I really like it...

I ordered with expedited service, so it would have come in time...

I got the pic somewhere in the Mikagasmics Thread, ask me if you want to have the original^^

Archived