Real Life 'I See You' Case

kaeryana

i know this is sudden and i apologize if this thread is,in any way,inappropriate.i just don't know who else to turn to and i need someone to talk to,very badly.my friends tried to help but to no avail and i can't talk to my mom about it either.

there is this person at school (we shall call him alex).when i first moved into this new city,i dunno how i suddenly caught my eyes on him.we go for the same tutorial class,and bump into each other at the most random of places in school.he's not in my class though,but somehow,i fell for him.i see him every day but never had the guts to actually talk to him.

he knows my new friends.whenever he talks to my BFFs,he seems to treat me like a wall,like i don't exist at all.it's depressing if you come to think of it.however,he did have a few attempts to smile at me,which caused me to stupidly react by either looking elsewhere or just walking pass him. :sneaky2: i'm shy,and i often blush around the people i secretly admire.i'm afraid the feeling has now grown to love since i can't stop thinking of him

:boxed:

my problem now is,he has a bestfriend (let's call him ben).ben is what you call the outcast of the school (in a bad way).he bullies everyone and anyone who gets in his way,and had been suspended before.a problematic person he is,contrary to alex who's a prefect.bad news is,he's somehow obsessed with me and alex knows this.i am not in any way attracted to ben as i am to alex.my problem is,what should i do now?i would love to befriend alex but now that ben is in the way,i'm stuck.i can't get close to him.ben is well-known for beating up whoever the girl he likes gets close to.i'm afraid he might hurt alex.what should i do?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know this is sudden and i apologize if this thread is,in any way,inappropriate.i just don't know who else to turn to and i need someone to talk to,very badly.my friends tried to help but to no avail and i can't talk to my mom about it either.

there is this person at school (we shall call him alex).when i first moved into this new city,i dunno how i suddenly caught my eyes on him.we go for the same tutorial class,and bump into each other at the most random of places in school.he's not in my class though,but somehow,i fell for him.i see him every day but never had the guts to actually talk to him.

he knows my new friends.whenever he talks to my BFFs,he seems to treat me like a wall,like i don't exist at all.it's depressing if you come to think of it.however,he did have a few attempts to smile at me,which caused me to stupidly react by either looking elsewhere or just walking pass him. :sneaky2: i'm shy,and i often blush around the people i secretly admire.i'm afraid the feeling has now grown to love since i can't stop thinking of him

:boxed:

my problem now is,he has a bestfriend (let's call him ben).ben is what you call the outcast of the school (in a bad way).he bullies everyone and anyone who gets in his way,and had been suspended before.a problematic person he is,contrary to alex who's a prefect.bad news is,he's somehow obsessed with me and alex knows this.i am not in any way attracted to ben as i am to alex.my problem is,what should i do now?i would love to befriend alex but now that ben is in the way,i'm stuck.i can't get close to him.ben is well-known for beating up whoever the girl he likes gets close to.i'm afraid he might hurt alex.what should i do?

I'm not too sure, maybe you should try to tell alex how you feel about ben and what he is doing, I know it might be hard because he seems to not talk to you and I know how hard it could be talking to new people because I'm shy too. But if you are worried about alex, I would talk try to talk to him...and by talking to him, I think you two will be closer and become friends...I'm sorry I'm not really good at advice :blush-anim-cl: I hope this helps a bit, goodluck :huglove:

Just speak up. Try to get to know Alex. If he's friends with your friends why not arrange a day out altogether? Nothing wrong with talking. See what you have in common.

As for Ben, there's always a bully. And if he bullies you, you need to tell someone. Bullies always need to be dealt with, trust me I have been there. Perhaps there's a problem at home or perhaps there's a problem with himself. You don't need to deal with Ben unless you have to.

Archived