Mika as Dr Who

emmy333

I know!:blush-anim-cl::teehee::wub2:

Have you read his book "Anything goes"?

He is funny and mature and has no problem with his sexual orientation!:wub2:

I've ordered his second book, I Am What I Am, still waiting for it....(Stupid Amazon.com :sneaky2: what are taking them so long????)

When you live in a god-forgotten-country like mine you are totally dependent of the Internet to be aware of what the rest of the world are looking at and reading!:naughty:

No, i didn't know he'd written a book, let alone two!

When I don't have a great big pile of books to read I'll have to get them and read them...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love doctor who and I love mika but he would not make a good doctor who. At all. xD

I can imagine him as a bumbling clumsy (and really tall and lanky) companion though!

lol thats what i was thinking, but david tennant was the same, tall, lanky and clumsy and he made the best dr who...in my opinion :D

lol thats what i was thinking, but david tennant was the same, tall, lanky and clumsy and he made the best dr who...in my opinion :D

haha yes I love DT :swoon:

And you're very right about that haha! :D still, I can't imagine mika as doctor who. :c Well, I can imagine it. xD I imagine he'd be forgetting his lines all the time :P

haha yes I love DT :swoon:

And you're very right about that haha! :D still, I can't imagine mika as doctor who. :c Well, I can imagine it. xD I imagine he'd be forgetting his lines all the time :P

lol thats why it would be cuter, i'd imagine his acting to be like mine, making up words and giggling all the time lol :blink:

lol thats why it would be cuter, i'd imagine his acting to be like mine, making up words and giggling all the time lol :blink:

:lmfao:

this reminds me of a video where Mika said his choreographer for Rain's mv gave up on him because he kept getting the moves wrong :teehee: I can totally picture the director/producer/whatever-the-name-is yelling at him for screwing up each scene xD

:lmfao:

this reminds me of a video where Mika said his choreographer for Rain's mv gave up on him because he kept getting the moves wrong :teehee: I can totally picture the director/producer/whatever-the-name-is yelling at him for screwing up each scene xD

lol aw i can imagine that it sounds so cute, i just wanna hug him so hard when he acts so cute :teehee:

I'd love to see a Dr Who themed vid or photoshoot- he'd be perfect in the part (apart from the tichy detail that he's not an actor) having totally the right character, but it would seriously reduce the amount of time he gives to music.

I haven't heard anything about Dr Who ending soon either- Stephen Moffat seems to have plenty of ideas to run with- in fact, there's definately gonna be at least two Matt Smith series, cos Neil Gaiman's writing/has written an episode for Matt's second series. Pity Moffat's not a known Mika fan like Russell T Davies was, wanting to use Any Other World as a companion's theme song (until they re-cast Catherine Tate so didn't need a new companion)

Archived