• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

It's just loveable.. :D In the end, when people sing " we're not cool, we are free .. " Then he laughs and smiles sooooooooooo loveably.. ;D gotta love it ;)

I SO remember that day :)

I am so jealous. But I saw him in real too and he was killing me :wub2::wub2::wub2::swoon:

Yeah.. He like.. Kills everybody ;) I just.. Want that date back... 3rd of august.. gah.. gotta love this day for the rest of my life.. It was the best day in my life.. So far.. I hope he'll come back to Estonia soon.. can't wait to see him.:blush-anim-cl::drool::drool:

OMG :shocked: what did you said to him?

Hey cariño....

I said that I came from Barcelona and I saw his show threre and I asked him when would come back and he said to me ,with the new album...I said also that I saw his show in Murcia and he said ,thank you,and I would try to go to Vigo and then he look at me and made me a beautiful smile and said...oh thank you very much..and..........:wub2::wub2:

Hey cariño....

I said that I came from Barcelona and I saw his show threre and I asked him when would come back and he said to me ,with the new album...I said also that I saw his show in Murcia and he said ,thank you,and I would try to go to Vigo and then he look at me and made me a beautiful smile and said...oh thank you very much..and..........:wub2::wub2:

wowwwwwww :wub2: i have to talk with him too cariño

thats why i love him, he´s such a great human being :wub2:

wowwwwwww :wub2: i have to talk with him too cariño

thats why i love him, he´s such a great human being :wub2:

you know Natacha Mika has passed his driving car test today!!!!!!!

Mika driving a car!!!!!!:shocked::shocked: