• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

So much pretty :fangurl:

Smile20.jpg

The eyes are little bit too red on the last one but the smile really deserves to be here..:naughty:

Is he on his knee? Where's the ring? Who's the lucky one? :lmfao:

"Will you marry me?" he asked, eyes burning like a big flame :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:wub2:

He said it in Italy too... 1st in english then in Italian:blush-anim-cl:

CUTYYYYYY!!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I bet he does it almost everywhere.. :wink2: Well.. In Estonia he just said it in English.. He said other things in Estonian :wink2:

yes I know! :wink2:

HE's really really nice when HE tries to speak the language of the country where he is singing :wub2:

I know, right?! I was like.. Dying there inside when he did that.. :swoon::fangurl: His Estonian voice is still in my head.. :swoon:

yes I know! :wink2:

HE's really really nice when HE tries to speak the language of the country where he is singing :wub2:

You're right

Even in South Korean, he has spoken korean :wub2: ...and very well moreover according to my korean friends..

I'm living there since almost 3 years and I'm still unable to speak it.. :roftl:

This guy is a genious.. :wub2:

..or the devil.. who is able to speak all the languages of the world :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you feel, hun' :wink2:

:huglove:

same feelings! :wub2:

You're right

Even in South Korean, he has spoken korean :wub2: ...and very well moreover according to my korean friends..

I'm living there since almost 3 years and I'm still unable to speak it.. :roftl:

This guy is a genious.. :wub2:

..or the devil.. who is able to speak all the languages of the world :mf_rosetinted:

HE's amazing!

It's better Genious for HIM! :wink2::wub2: