Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

My fault..:boxed:

and Mika just said he's quitting..:no:

Just because they sneaked through..:tears:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crybaby:

is there NO WAY you can keep him there? tell him some good memories... some good things that can happen... his applepie... if it doesnt work, then theres always handcuffs... can borrow mine! :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhhh no no no... if i should pick a side of Mika... front or back without it... would be the front. With it on... hhmmm.... since the apron will civer his chest, tummy and golden area... i'll go with the back and enjoy the view of the sweet small, looks pretty good @ss :naughty:

ah, OK! what a relief!! For a moment, I thought you weren't feeling very well. :das:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crybaby:

is there NO WAY you can keep him there? tell him some good memories... some good things that can happen... his applepie... if it doesnt work, then theres always handcuffs... can borrow mine! :biggrin2:

me: mika,DA comes here with her handcuffs

mika::blink: handcuffs?? she wants to reduce me to touch my tummy...

me:i don´t think so,now she prefers to watch you @ss...

mika::shocked:really?? my butt?? why?? what´s up with my tummy?? what about my 4-pack?? am i too skinny??

me:don´t shout!! she wants to stalk you while you´re cooking..

mika:cooking with my butt... on the air??:shocked: i need to do a gig in denmark... this girl is turning crazy...:shocked::shocked:

:lmfao: guess you know me too well

i would get worried if i wanted to see the apron more than his @ss and "other parts" :naughty:

And now...I have the visual image of Mika baking nude wearing one of those novelty aprons with a photo of a naked man on it. djeeeeez....I think I'll take a shower now. :naughty:

me: mika,DA comes here with her handcuffs

mika::blink: handcuffs?? she wants to reduce me to touch my tummy...

me:i don´t think so,now she prefers to watch you @ss...

mika::shockedreally?? my butt?? why?? what´s up with my tummy?? what about my 4-pack?? am i too skinny??

me:don´t shout!! she wants to stalk you while you´re cooking..

mika:cooking with my butt... on the air??:shocked: i need to do a gig in denmark... this girl is turning crazy...:shocked::shocked

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

great idea... handcuff him to get to touch his tummy again :naughty:

his tummy is still my fave. part on his... but you gotta agree that he has a nice @ss :wink2:

RAH.jpg

RAH-2.jpg

RAH-1.jpg

RAH-3.jpg

Am I allowed to say you're crazy?! :naughty:

I read the whole thread and left for a couple of hours. Now that I came back you've written 82 pages about a picture that doesn't say anything :biggrin2: And, even worse: I have no idea what it is about right now :aah: The last things I remember are funny pics with Jimmy in Baywatch-clothes, Mika looking "very masculine" and Jimmy who was told to have kissed Mika in a quote (btw: earlier it was Martin :teehee: I'm still waiting for the vid :mf_rosetinted:).

MFC, I love you! :roftl:

Another btw: Am I allowed to stay here even if I have less than 500 posts? I can explain all three codes (chicken, golden area and anybody home?), though :teehee:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

great idea... handcuff him to get to touch his tummy again :naughty:

his tummy is still my fave. part on his... but you gotta agree that he has a nice @ss :wink2:

not only agree... super agree!!!!

i love his @ss too.... more than his tummy....(not more than his mouth):aah:

I read the whole thread and left for a couple of hours. Now that I came back you've written 82 pages about a picture that doesn't say anything :biggrin2: And, even worse: I have no idea what it is about right now :aah: The last things I remember are funny pics with Jimmy in Baywatch-clothes, Mika looking "very masculine" and Jimmy who was told to have kissed Mika in a quote (btw: earlier it was Martin :teehee: I'm still waiting for the vid :mf_rosetinted:).

Another btw: Am I allowed to stay here even if I have less than 500 posts? I can explain all three codes (chicken, golden area and anybody home?), though :teehee:

sorry it was me that mixed the names!!:teehee:

it was martin,martin.....

and i want to see the vid too!!!:thumb_yello:

Yes!

Everybody who has particpated in at least five pages of this madness is NUTS!!Including me I might add.

:blink::lmfao:

Great :roftl:

Why a shower? enjoy the view :roftl:

My shower cabin is actually installed IN da kitchen. yeah, I'm weird that way. :biggrin2:

BTW....I remember reading on Mikey Choy's twitter (around the time of the brits) that he answered someone : "oh, you should have kissed Mika, he's a very good kisser". The plot thickens! *goes off to look that up*