Mikagasmic, Part 36 "Touching us, Touching you"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there

Wanna knwo something? I like a lot the gasmics I mean you have greaat pics of mika's looks and stuff. In some of them he has this really catchy look that I just love. It's just that I would like to hang around here and understand some things like:

1) Why do you hate grey undies? C'mon they're not so bad! Actually I like em! (the floral ones are just...:puke:nature mistake.:shocked:) But I dig the grey ones.

2) How can you actually tell f there's somebody home?:blink: Don't missundertand me it's just that I'm too bad to notice that. I didn't even know what that mean until I did the math hahaha but I still can't tell until one of yu actually points it! hahaha And still...I just don't see it! :blush-anim-cl:

3)...:mf_rosetinted:? I'm dying to know what that face means haha.

I like a lot the thread!! Don't get me wrong! I'm not bad! Just ignorant and naive!

Could someone answer my questions?:crybaby:

thanks for the thread! I laugh a lot when i read you gurlss! Or guys hehehe

byebye

-PENN

Hey there

Wanna knwo something? I like a lot the gasmics I mean you have greaat pics of mika's looks and stuff. In some of them he has this really catchy look that I just love. It's just that I would like to hang around here and understand some things like:

1) Why do you hate grey undies? C'mon they're not so bad! Actually I like em! (the floral ones are just...:puke:nature mistake.:shocked:) But I dig the grey ones.

2) How can you actually tell f there's somebody home?:blink: Don't missundertand me it's just that I'm too bad to notice that. I didn't even know what that mean until I did the math hahaha but I still can't tell until one of yu actually points it! hahaha And still...I just don't see it! :blush-anim-cl:

3)...:mf_rosetinted:? I'm dying to know what that face means haha.

I like a lot the thread!! Don't get me wrong! I'm not bad! Just ignorant and naive!

Could someone answer my questions?:crybaby:

thanks for the thread! I laugh a lot when i read you gurlss! Or guys hehehe

byebye

-PENN

I haven't been here that long so I don't know much about 1 or 2 but the pink sunglasses mean that you be lying! Or at times it just feels right to use them, and right now I'm using them completely out of context: :mf_rosetinted:

BTW I love da pics! Keep em comin! :aah:

I haven't been here that long so I don't know much about 1 or 2 but the pink sunglasses mean that you be lying! Or at times it just feels right to use them, and right now I'm using them completely out of context: :mf_rosetinted:

BTW I love da pics! Keep em comin! :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: means also you are being sarcastic...

for exemple:

i don´t like this thread:mf_rosetinted:

i hate all mika shirtless pics...:mf_rosetinted:

One evening/night off and now i find a new thread already! :yay:

LOVE YOU, GALS!!! And i like the touchy title A LOT!!! :mf_lustslow:

BTW @DA: Have i told you lately that i love your pic collection? (Among many others and let alone the shirtless and undie ones) these just made me nearly faint this morning.....haven't seen them for too long! Thanx :huglove:

mika001b012007ms3.jpg

mika600.jpg

14.jpg

image6.jpg

Bite.jpg

*verynaughtynaughtynaughtynaughty thoughts RIGHT NOW! Awwwww* :das:

*backs to boston 10-15-09*

mamaP:mika!! dress here!! where are you going??? in undies??

mika:i think DA needs to make some new snaps

mamaP::shocked:

mika::aah:

Great!!! :lmfao:

One evening/night off and now i find a new thread already! :yay:

LOVE YOU, GALS!!! And i like the touchy title A LOT!!! :mf_lustslow:

BTW @DA: Have i told you lately that i love your pic collection? (Among many others and let alone the shirtless and undie ones) these just made me nearly faint this morning.....haven't seen them for too long! Thanx :huglove:

*verynaughtynaughtynaughtynaughty thoughts RIGHT NOW! Awwwww* :das:

Great!!! :lmfao:

hey,i´ve been missing you last days!!!

you were hidden...:teehee:

hey,i´ve been missing you last days!!!

you were hidden...:teehee:

Hidden because of work, yeah :aah:

Missed you too, seems i was on here when you weren't and the other way round! Have to work now to but will sneak in from time to time to get a motivating dose of gasmic M-pics :naughty:

2652632390_e7c39ed379.jpg

DSCF2716.jpg

b8p9ft.jpg

Mika.jpg

Lievin7.png

MikaMilan1.png

Archived