Mikagasmic, Part 36 "Touching us, Touching you"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey there

Wanna knwo something? I like a lot the gasmics I mean you have greaat pics of mika's looks and stuff. In some of them he has this really catchy look that I just love. It's just that I would like to hang around here and understand some things like:

1) Why do you hate grey undies? C'mon they're not so bad! Actually I like em! (the floral ones are just...:puke:nature mistake.:shocked:) But I dig the grey ones.

2) How can you actually tell f there's somebody home?:blink: Don't missundertand me it's just that I'm too bad to notice that. I didn't even know what that mean until I did the math hahaha but I still can't tell until one of yu actually points it! hahaha And still...I just don't see it! :blush-anim-cl:

3)...:mf_rosetinted:? I'm dying to know what that face means haha.

I like a lot the thread!! Don't get me wrong! I'm not bad! Just ignorant and naive!

Could someone answer my questions?:crybaby:

thanks for the thread! I laugh a lot when i read you gurlss! Or guys hehehe

byebye

-PENN

1: i think im the only one who can answer that... simple: too many and it doesnt fit him that well... and a boring color if you ask me! and did i say he has to many

2: just check his golden area... when it all flat... that just means theres nobody home...

Whoooah! A new Thread! :shocked:

Unbelieveable. :lmfao:

Guys, where are these from? :huh:

first one from the day he did Live@Home. A personal one i took at hot hotel before bed (i wish :naughty: )

2nd one is from europe1

strasbourg28.jpg

deffo somebody home.... and free fall. Did he forget undies in the first part of the show? :naughty:

I just cant get this pic out of my head now :shocked:

reminds me of how much there were home at the first London gig when he was sitting on his piano. I was kinda shocked to see so much home...

I think its some of my fave. "not shirtless" snaps ive ever made :naughty:

Definitely, they are priceless! Good job :thumb_yello:

Its not easy to get back here after a few hours... so damn many pages to go through again :lmfao:

You're telling me! Been off from yesterday evening to this morning - felt like I've been away for at least 2 weeks... :blink::aah:

But the entertains thread is much worse... :lmfao:

*goes to stare at the pic again*

:boxed::shocked: i need to print that pic right now.....:aah:

:lmfao:!!! but u cant post it on your wall :P

Fine thx. Some great pics stuck in my mind atm. :lmfao:

you?

good :biggrin2:

yeah, i see the pics youre talking about:das:

Archived