Excited to be here

Scififilmnerd

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, when I said I was probably too old to play groupie for Mika, it was only because I'm, like, 15 years older than him. But, who knows, maybe he'd like a sugar daddy? Only, HE'd have to supply the sugar, ha, ha. :naughty:

Anyway, when I said I was probably too old to play groupie for Mika, it was only because I'm, like, 15 years older than him. But, who knows, maybe he'd like a sugar daddy? Only, HE'd have to supply the sugar, ha, ha. :naughty:

Me, too...i'm 13 y older than him, but in Mikaland age doesn't matter, i learnt that when i joined this forum 2 years ago...:thumb_yello:

But he didn't mind being told off by an older fan anyways...:naughty::teehee:

He's a real gent and he's nice to everyone, old or young...:thumb_yello:

I dunno about him liking a sugar daddy or not, but he's been supplying lots of sugar to fans queueing, that's a fact...:mf_rosetinted:

Me, too...i'm 13 y older than him, but in Mikaland age doesn't matter, i learnt that when i joined this forum 2 years ago...:thumb_yello:

But he didn't mind being told off by an older fan anyways...:naughty::teehee:

He's a real gent and he's nice to everyone, old or young...:thumb_yello:

I dunno about him liking a sugar daddy or not, but he's been supplying lots of sugar to fans queueing, that's a fact...:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: true!! hot chocolates, donuts, ice cream .... he's trying to sweeten us up! :sneaky2:

:shocked: true!! hot chocolates, donuts, ice cream .... he's trying to sweeten us up! :sneaky2:

I'm sure he's into diabetics meds business and he wants us to get all diabetic in our old age so he can make a fortune and retire a multimillionaire...:mf_rosetinted:

And thanks for the nice intro! Never worry about being "too old" on this

forum -- I'm older than you by... well, by enough... I'm just sayin'... :mf_rosetinted:

:welcomeani:

Yeah, same here, don't care about age. I'm older then you and I've been to Mika gigs a couple of times (just see my sign.). Just love the man and his music!:thumb_yello:

There's no doubts, not only the sugar level increases but also the blood pressure responds to an energetic impulse causing a rhythmic dance of body and soul :D :D :D

There's no doubts, not only the sugar level increases but also the blood pressure responds to an energetic impulse causing a rhythmic dance of body and soul :D :D :D

so that's who he gets us into his music :doh:

:biggrin2:

Archived