I donno what to pick (digi cam.)...

Dark Angel

i didnt get all ther 3,5 or 4x zoom thingy :blink:

Oh ok .. that's kinda basic knowledge but doesn't matter. I see you've made your choice :wink2: It's kinda important you can connect the camera with your pc you know :aah::roftl:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canon is coming out with a new Powershot very soon that's supposed to be great in low light, so I'm waiting for it to be released and try it out before I make my decision. I've been doing research for the perfect concert camera forever, and I think it's gonna be between the Fujifilm Finepix F80exr (Droopsy's camera) and the Canon Powershot SD4000 (the new one I mentioned above).

Decisions, decisions. :aah:

Oh ok .. that's kinda basic knowledge but doesn't matter. I see you've made your choice :wink2: It's kinda important you can connect the camera with your pc you know :aah::roftl:

Yeah cos i wanna share the pics (if they will be good)...

Canon is coming out with a new Powershot very soon that's supposed to be great in low light, so I'm waiting for it to be released and try it out before I make my decision. I've been doing research for the perfect concert camera forever, and I think it's gonna be between the Fujifilm Finepix F80exr (Droopsy's camera) and the Canon Powershot SD4000 (the new one I mentioned above).

i just wanna take cs at a gig without useing my phone cos that turns out like crap and i NEED one A LOT for the 14th next month... and i want one taken with my own cos the pic i got taken w. Mika the last time i meet him was taken by some girl i didnt know who was but she would send it to me on fb... she havent send it. Bet she probably just zoomed on Mika :sneaky2: I want that pic soooooooooo much. A once-in-a-lifetime meeting him and i dont even have a memorie on pic... only my head. I wold love to see how i looked when holding my hand on his tummy when getting the pic taken :lmfao: and him too of course...:naughty:

i just wanna take cs at a gig without useing my phone cos that turns out like crap and i NEED one A LOT for the 14th next month... and i want one taken with my own cos the pic i got taken w. Mika the last time i meet him was taken by some girl i didnt know who was but she would send it to me on fb... she havent send it. Bet she probably just zoomed on Mika :sneaky2: I want that pic soooooooooo much. A once-in-a-lifetime meeting him and i dont even have a memorie on pic... only my head. I wold love to see how i looked when holding my hand on his tummy when getting the pic taken :lmfao: and him too of course...:naughty:

Ooh, that sucks! :huh:

Always gotta make sure you are good enough friends with the person that's taking the picture so you can ensure that they'll send it to you. Hope you get to see it eventually.

Ehehe truly important :teehee: I usually use a memory card reader, safer tranfer of photos/videos :D

Btw, you know those pics I've been posting lately? I took those with the Panasonic, maybe interesting to know that too :wink2: It was my first time/first day with the camera and I had really never taken any pics at gigs before ...

F.e.

P1000019-border.jpg

P1000029-border.jpg

P1000043-border.jpg

P1000050-border.jpg

All taken from the second row btw :wink2:

They're great :thumb_yello:

My photo's were not so ok, because I was in the middle of the crowd so it wasn't easy, although they don't have much "noise", some were a bit shaky.

I will study that:thumb_yello:

I know how you feel about it, it just made me remember a movie (about the photo taken by other), Iklimler.

I really regret you can't choose from the other digicams. You can't buy at Pixmania?

At least its better than Mobile phone photos :biggrin2: (that turn to be a resource, when camera battery goes off :shocked:)

Archived