Tom Dice

Since he doesn't seem to have a thread and I think he deserves it ..

:mf_rosetinted:

Tom Dice / X-Factor 2008 / Eurovision 2010

tomdice1.jpg

Official website: http://www.sonicangel.com/artist/tomdice

X-Factor

(he wrote this song himself and sang it on the X-Factor final...)

Eurovision 2010

* Me & My Guitar

More

Some high quality-vids :bleh: I saw him live last friday and I needed to test my new camera so .. :naughty:

(his new single)

(love the intro .. teaser.. :naughty:)

The rest of the videos: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A90DBF72C0B13C90

Someone pointed out to me that one of the videos made it to his facebook :wub2:

bienie2.jpg

:aah:

His cd is called Teardrops and is out now! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really :aah:

I just thought he deserved his own thread .. I already liked him during X-factor and now with the eurovision and the cd etc., you know? :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm not a real fan, so don't count on me to get the lastest news etc. :aah::roftl:

Not really :aah:

I just thought he deserved his own thread .. I already liked him during X-factor and now with the eurovision and the cd etc., you know? :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm not a real fan, so don't count on me to get the lastest news etc. :aah::roftl:

you'll need facebook to get that :mf_rosetinted:

you'll need facebook to get that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not gonna get facebook for one artist :mf_rosetinted:

I kinda did it before with myspace .. and twitter ... And I just don't use those damn things :aah:

not a fan fan, but i like the songs i know of him:teehee:

:thumb_yello:

I'm not gonna get facebook for one artist :mf_rosetinted:

I kinda did it before with myspace .. and twitter ... And I just don't use those damn things :aah:

:thumb_yello:

I've made a facebook because everytime I asked if someone could send me the pics they took, they answered 'I'll put them on facebook' :sneaky2:

but I do like twitter. Much more spontaneous!

Btw, one thing I was wondering ... Does he meet fans after his gigs?

Because when I went I hung around a bit (the next band I didn't want to see and I had to go passed the backstage to get home, so ..) from a distance, because I was curious how he would 'handle' his fans, you know? But there was not much happening .. (maybe I didn't wait long enough, that's possible :aah::roftl: )

Btw, one thing I was wondering ... Does he meet fans after his gigs?

Because when I went I hung around a bit (the next band I didn't want to see and I had to go passed the backstage to get home, so ..) from a distance, because I was curious how he would 'handle' his fans, you know? But there was not much happening .. (maybe I didn't wait long enough, that's possible :aah::roftl: )

I think you didn't wait long enough

I saw some pictures with other persons who saw him so he did come out of the backstage

But he also sang a duet with Stan Van Samang later so he didn't need to come out

so he's quit nice :teehee:

Archived