What are your holiday plans?

I thought this thread might be useful as summer's here and some of us will be away from computers and MFC family for a while :crybaby:

So if we don't hear from an MFC and he/she has posted her about his/her holiday we can know when our friends are back!

I got the idea because I'm going on holidays from July 3rd to July 25th and I wanted to let you know my sweet MFC family!

On July 3rd (Saturday) I'll be a Beauregard festival near Caen (normandy, France) so that will be the very best part of my holiday! :woot_jump:

I still can't believe I managed to drag hubby there..let's hope he's Mikafied after the gig! Then we'll drive around in France as last year we went abroad and the camping car had all sorts of problems unfortunately...

Anyway, post here as well if you like to!:wink2:

Aww..I can't believe I will finally manage to lose my Mika virginity on Saturday! :woot_jump:

I wish you all a happy holiday and see you around the 25th! :huglove:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this thread might be useful as summer's here and some of us will be away from computers and MFC family for a while :crybaby:

So if we don't hear from an MFC and he/she has posted her about his/her holiday we can know when our friends are back!

I got the idea because I'm going on holidays from July 3rd to July 25th and I wanted to let you know my sweet MFC family!

On July 3rd (Saturday) I'll be a Beauregard festival near Caen (normandy, France) so that will be the very best part of my holiday! :woot_jump:

I still can't believe I managed to drag hubby there..let's hope he's Mikafied after the gig! Then we'll drive around in France as last year we went abroad and the camping car had all sorts of problems unfortunately...

Anyway, post here as well if you like to!:wink2:

Aww..I can't believe I will finally manage to lose my Mika virginity on Saturday! :woot_jump:

I wish you all a happy holiday and see you around the 25th! :huglove:

oh wooowwww that sounds like a whole lotta fun, i half wish it was summer here only because iwanna go for a walk by myself...im too scared to walk alone in winter lol :D

Archived