• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ve think about that a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

I really dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: :aah:

I think about it every time I see them together, esp at performances besides the gigs, like today's Let it Snow from last November.

Maybe they used to him? But how can that be? I really don't understand!

0_3ffcb_fb71ccd3_XL

I think about it every time I see them together, esp at performances besides the gigs, like today's Let it Snow from last November.

Maybe they used to him? But how can that be? I really don't understand!

0_3ffcb_fb71ccd3_XL

Maybe!!! :dunno:

Maybe they know something we dont know about him!!!!! :fisch::teehee:

What it can be? I can't imagine something that will make me feel him just like a co-worker :aah::shocked:

You really cant??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah::teehee:

Look at him! How can you stay near and not fall in love???????????

x_323b2712.jpg

Dont ask me!!!!!!!!! I am not working with him!!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love just from the pics and the vides!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

You really cant??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah::teehee:

Dont ask me!!!!!!!!! I am not working with him!!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love just from the pics and the vides!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

So, imagine! He made us to fall in love with him just via YouTube, so how great is his power being near?!!!! :aah:

x_c5c41d0f.jpg

So, imagine! He made us to fall in love with him just via YouTube, so how great is his power being near?!!!! :aah:

x_c5c41d0f.jpg

perhaps if we meet him in a closer way.... we will be disappointed... it´s not the same,being a popstar,always grateful with his fans,than being a human being with good and bad moments,with his peculiarities,his mood.... you know... is that why he always says he is always fighting with his siblings...:teehee:

x_c5c41d0f.jpg

I dont know if I can imagine it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw thanks for posting pics and we are on topic!!!!! :biggrin2:

I would post too but yours are better!!!! They are even some that I ve never seen before!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

But you have to admit it, we are not in the part 42 but we had some nice photos when you werent here!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

perhaps if we meet him in a closer way.... we will be disappointed... it´s not the same,being a popstar,always grateful with his fans,than being a human being with good and bad moments,with his peculiarities,his mood.... you know... is that why he always says he is always fighting with his siblings...:teehee:

Had to go, but can't not to reply.

I understand it, and I clearly see it looking on some grumpy pics. I seen him at my M&G in Riga, some guy made him look not pleased at all asking for something (to hear? maybe this guy wanted to promote himself? i didn't get). But I'm really eager to see Mika in life. I said it already - my bigger dream is to be his friend on the ground of cooperation, I prefer to work with him instead of being a lover (I have got a hubby already :naughty:). I don't dream of gasmic things, I want to know him from different sides. And I believe it wouldn't turn me off.

I dont know if I can imagine it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw thanks for posting pics and we are on topic!!!!! :biggrin2:

I would post too but yours are better!!!! They are even some that I ve never seen before!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

But you have to admit it, we are not in the part 42 but we had some nice photos when you werent here!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

Yes, I checked them and saved a lot! But you should post too!

Good night!!!

I have to agree with you here. Plus, he has his preferencies regarding fans and he doesn't treat them in the same way. He's very talkative and friendly with some but with others distant and reserved at the same time.:aah:

Can you imagine how he could have acted in the RL then? :mf_rosetinted:

Had to go, but can't not to reply.

I understand it, and I clearly see it looking on some grumpy pics. I seen him at my M&G in Riga, some guy made him look not pleased at all asking for something (to hear? maybe this guy wanted to promote himself? i didn't get). But I'm really eager to see Mika in life. I said it already - my bigger dream is to be his friend on the ground of cooperation, I prefer to work with him instead of being a lover (I have got a hubby already :naughty:). I don't dream of gasmic things, I want to know him from different sides. And I believe it wouldn't turn me off.

Yes, that's just what Keti says after her convo with him.:wink2:

But don't underestimate the power of his sex appeal LOL :lmfao:

I have to agree with you here. Plus, he has his preferencies regarding fans and he doesn't treat them in the same way. He's very talkative and friendly with some but with others distant and reserved at the same time.:aah:

Can you imagine how he could have acted in the RL then? :mf_rosetinted:

:

well,of course as all of us,he can decide who to talk... i mean... it happens to me all the time.. i see someone,and without talking to him/her i suddenly think "pffff,what a disgusting guy".... perhaps it happens to him aswell.... but in any case,i think he always is very polite.. and i think he can be more talkative with fans he has met before,the ones who use to go to many gigs to support him... i don´t know... or perhaps it´s just that he is moody that day...

well,of course as all of us,he can decide who to talk... i mean... it happens to me all the time.. i see someone,and without talking to him/her i suddenly think "pffff,what a disgusting guy".... perhaps it happens to him aswell.... but in any case,i think he always is very polite.. and i think he can be more talkative with fans he has met before,the ones who use to go to many gigs to support him... i don´t know... or perhaps it´s just that he is moody that day...

He mainly talks to fans he knew from before but not always. There's no rule with him.

Some fans got a lot at their first gig. And this is what you call luck.:wink2:

He's polite yes, but it depends what you implie with that word. I think your intuition can tell you whether it's only professional convention or maybe he's really in the mood for you. I've expereinced both myself.:naughty:

Archived