REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

Yeess he does:wub2: but yeah, ditch the hair:roftl: he's cute though:wub2:

Can you see it here?:aah:

SDC10578.jpg

hahaha! Thanks! :biggrin2: Maybe I'll dye my hair some day :naughty:

he sure is cute! he looks like an actor from some old movies! :wub2:

YES YES! I can see it! ::biggrin2:

yeah! go rebel! go BLONDE! :aah: I can't get over the fact that Mrs. P is behind you! :teehee:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am sick today so have been trying to catch up with some of the report threads I've missed .... Keti .... :wub2: So so so so so pleased for you ... forgot you had this coming up ... bad bad fan .... so pleased you got to go on stage with him and you had such an amazing time ... has cheered me up no end reading your reports :huglove:

:flower s2:

Ooh Laurel, it's no problem!! Thank you for reading my reports and leaving comments!:wub2::huglove:

he sure is cute! he looks like an actor from some old movies! :wub2:

YES YES! I can see it! ::biggrin2:

yeah! go rebel! go BLONDE! :a ah: I can't get over the fact that Mrs. P is behind you! :teeh ee:

Oh yes!! You're completely right!!! :biggrin2:

The watch is uber cool, I wanted to ask him backstage where he'd got it, but I forgot:aah:

Hahahaa!:roftl: I am partly blondish actually, and everybody says I'd look nice as a blonde, but you know.. I'll think about it:teehee:

hahaha, she was there all the time, filming the show!:biggrin2: I was talking to her all the time, she is such a sweet lady:wub2:

Here are my Lollipop Girl pics:wub2: (photos by Daniella92)

This is me on Mika's left side:wub2:

036236_1334406763756_1338666578_794.jpg

34271_1334404603702_1338666578_7943.jpg

:wub2: and it's me on the right side:biggrin2:

I didn't bowed, at first one, because my wig was about to fell even during dancing:naughty:

thank you Daniela for pics! :flowers2:

awwww Shine!! wonderful report, thank you so much!! :huglove:

im so happy for you both!!!:wub2:

And wonderful pics!!:wub2:

Thank you so much hun:huglove:

You'll be in the same situation soon I'm sure :wub2:

We expect to record the whole Mika gig at our TV these days and upload it here.:mf_lustslow:

We expect to record the whole Mika gig at our TV these days and upload it here.:mf_lustslow:

:wub2: thank you!! :huglove:

awwwwwww!!! :fangurl:!!!!!!!

:wub2: thank you!! :huglove:

awwwwwww!!! :fangurl:!!!!!!!

Thats fantastic news!!! Cant wait to watch it:biggrin2:

Yes it will be for sure, only if his stuff didn't permit it wihich can't be possible.

My hubby was waiting the whole night cos he was expecting his gig (like Lily Allen last year) but there was only a few inserts on the different stations.:wink2:

But last night they played Placebo gig live :shocked:

Mika got wonderful reviews in the press and spoke about the Exit at the radio (Yellow cab) but unfortunately it was that first day so we didn't listen to it:dunno:

i sent this msg to a friend,so its kinda report.,...i probably forgot sth,but ...sry im still on 7th heaven xD

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

so,we came in Novi Sad about 1pm by train-me an Vedrana.we picked up some other girls and went to the place called TVRDjAVA where exit was organised,because some girls needed to change some papers for some bracelets so that they can stay all 4 days on exit...anyway,then we went to the city center...we met other MFCers from serbia and croatia too and we were sitting in some cafe bar and chatting about mika and exit and how happy and nervous we were :D

about 5pm we decidet to go to tvrdjava to take a place ,1st raw...we came there around 5.20,5.30pm...and took 1st raw...at the entrance was many policemen who were checking our bags and stuff,,,grrr i didnt like them,were a bit unpolite..but whatever...

we were sitting on the ground and talking and chilling till about 8pm when started a band called ringishpil...a very hot male was a singer,,,,look at my pics to see him! he's got red-heart glasses..i think at that time or a bit b4 that we heard mika came there in pink skinnies or sth like that,,,,but we didnt see him..

later were interpretating bad brains-where i almost get killed bcs some stupid crazy drunk ppl started jumping and kicking and huh...,LCD soundsystem...then mikas mother and 1 girl came out asking who wants to be lilliopop n big girl...keti and vedrana were 1 of chosen :) i didnt want to be lollipop girl bcs it was my 1st mika gig and i wanted to feel full experience of it,so i chose to stay.and at the same time i was very sad bcs i wanted to go as well,but ofc i couldnt be at the same time in 2 different places xD so my friends other mfcers cheered me up somehow...and then ,at 12.15am started wooooooaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-RELAX! u could only hear the beggining and see the band but u couldnt see him for a few seconds tho...then he showed up! we started screaming very loud, jumping and everything... cannot really describe u how stunning was the show...loved it! ofc,press was there taking pics of mad fans :) they took some pics of me,dunno why O.o

and everytime mika looked at me or near i made a heart with my fingers...love him! :)))))

several times he said sth in serbian like*tnx,good night,when i say 1,2,3 u start jumping,whats happening? can u hear me?-im dead...*ect.

all of that he said in serbian! with a GREAT accent! :D we were....amazed!

when the last song finished-GK we quickly went to the backstage...there were security ofc,,,,we waited 4 him and after...dunno maybe 20min or even less he came!

i was like *BLINK*SHOCKED*WUB* and i was saying -here he goes,here he goes,look at him,hes so cuuuuuute,omg- :))

he gave some autographs and took some pix..and come to me ! i gave him to sigh a booklet of TBWKTM and while he was doing that i said HI MIKA and he said HI and i said THIS IS MY PRESENT 4 U and he took it,but didnt say anything O.o then i asked if its possible to take a pic w him and he said sth like theres so many of us and i said PLS MIKS PLS-omfg i never begged any1 so much lolz xD and then he said HOLD ON A SECOND and went right to gave some more autographs...and then some girls were very pushy and he had to take a pic w/ them,,,,and i said when he was passing next to me ..BUT MIKA U SAID,,,but he didnt say anything just passed n said 'have to go now bye bye' waved and left. i was so sad,,,i was only thinking about that how he left...he LEFT. :(

then i started crying..and i was crying whole night....

the end. xD

but now im okay...im happy....it doesnt metter,i have some pix kinda with him........and i'll see him again..i know i willl,...and now no1 can say -he doesnt exit-

bcs he fu**ing does.and he is GORGEOUS.

xoxoxooxox

Edited by Daniella92

OMG!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: That body... :swoon:

and great make-up... looks like the same from iTunes last year. But still WAUW!!!!!! Went shirtless again..... :yay::pbjt::aah:

DA these pics are the best I've recently seen. Yes, he looked great.:swoon:

Sooo true!

Acctuallyl, my sister made it as a present to me...But since she had no present for Mika, she asked me to give him that, and she'll make me another one. So, basically, Mika is wearing MY necklace!:teehee::wub2:

OMG, lovely one!:teehee:

i sent this msg to a friend,so its kinda report.,...i probably forgot sth,but ...sry im still on 7th heaven xD

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

so,we came in Novi Sad about 1pm by train-me an Vedrana.we picked up some other girls and went to the place called TVRDjAVA where exit was organised,because some girls needed to change some papers for some bracelets so that they can stay all 4 days on exit...anyway,then we went to the city center...we met other MFCers from serbia and croatia too and we were sitting in some cafe bar and chatting about mika and exit and how happy and nervous we were :D

about 5pm we decidet to go to tvrdjava to take a place ,1st raw...we came there around 5.20,5.30pm...and took 1st raw...at the entrance was many policemen who were checking our bags and stuff,,,grrr i didnt like them,were a bit unpolite..but whatever...

we were sitting on the ground and talking and chilling till about 8pm when started a band called ringishpil...a very hot male was a singer,,,,look at my pics to see him! hes got red-heart glasses..i th8ink at that time or a bit b4 that we heard mika came there in pink skinnies or sth like that,,,,but we didnt see him..

later were interpretating bad brains-where i almost get killed bcs some stupid crazy drunk ppl started jumping and kicking and huh...,LCD soundszstem...then mikas mother and 1 girl came out asking who wants to be lilliopop n big girl...keti and vedrana were 1 of chosen :) i didnt wanted to be lollipop girl bcs it ewas my 1st mika gig and i wanted to feel full experience of it,so i chose to stay.and at the same time i was vary sad bcs i wanted to go as well,but ofc i couldnt be at the same time in 2 different places xD so my friends other mfcers cheered me up somehow...and then ,at 12.15am started wooooooaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-RELAX! u could only hear the beggining and see the band but i couldnt see him for a few seconds tho...then he showed up! we stated screaming very loud,started jumping and everything... cannot really describe u how stunning was the show...loved it! ofc,press was there taking pics of mad fans :) they took some pi9cs of me,dunno why O.o

and eveytime mika looked at me or near i made a heart with my fingers...love him! :)))))

several times he said sth in serbian like*tnx,good night,when i say 1,2,3 u start jumping,whats happening?...* all of that he said in serbian! with a GREAT accent! :D we were....amazed!

when the last song finished-GK we quickly went to the backstage...there were security ofc,,,,we waited 4 him and after...dunno maybe 20min or even les he came!

i was like *BLINK*SHOCKED*WUB* and i was saying -here he goes,here he goes,look at him,hes so cuuuuuute,omg- :))

he gave some autographs and took some pix..and come to me ! i gave him to sigh a booklet of TBWKTM and while he was doing that i said HI MIKA and he said HI and i said THIS IS MY PRESENT 4 U and he took it,but didnt say anything O.o then i asked if its possible to take a pic w him and he said sth like theres so many of us and i said PLS MIKS PLS-omfg i never begged any1 so much lolz xD and then he said HOLD ON A SECOND and went right to gave some more autigraphs...and then some girls were very pushy and he had to take a pic w them,,,,and i said when he was passing next to me ..BUT MIKA U SAID,,,but he didnt say anything just passed n said have to go now bye bye waved and left. i was so sad,,,i was only thinking about that how he left...he LEFT. :(

then i started crying..and i was crying whole night....

the end. xD

but now im okay...im happy....it doesnt metter,i have some pix kinda with him........and ill see him again..i know i willl,...and now no1 can say -he doesnt exit-

bcs he fu**ing does.and he is GORGEOUS.

xoxoxooxox

You don't have to be sad Dani, even though I get you completely. We had a wonderful night much better than at some of his solo gigs. And he looks amazing on the pic with you. I can only dream about such moment:sad:

Oh yes!! You're completely right!!! :biggrin2:

The watch is uber cool, I wanted to ask him backstage where he'd got it, but I forgot:aah:

Hahahaa!:roftl: I am partly blondish actually, and everybody says I'd look nice as a blonde, but you know.. I'll think about it:teehee:

hahaha, she was there all the time, filming the show!:biggrin2: I was talking to her all the time, she is such a sweet lady:wub2:

:naughty:

I could ask him for you, if he'll still have it when he comes here. :lol3:

I KNOW! She is so nice and always smiling and so warm and kind! :wub2: I can't wait to see her again!!:blush-anim-cl:

You don't have to be sad Dani, even though I get you completely. We had a wonderful night much better than at some of his solo gigs. And he looks amazing on the pic with you. I can only dream about such moment:sad:

Yup, and there is a picture of her and Mika, just she didn't saw it yet. It's on Kat Von Jaxx photo, and I'm sure she'll put it on facebook as soon as she come back home. :wink2:

Ladies, one more Exit night, me and annabelle needs to get ready. Although, no night can even compare to that first one...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Yup, and there is a picture of her and Mika, just she didn't saw it yet. It's on Kat Von Jaxx photo, and I'm sure she'll put it on facebook as soon as she come back home. :wink2:

Ladies, one more Exit night, me and annabelle needs to get ready. Although, no night can even compare to that first one...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

So everyone must be uber content now.:naughty:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:aw!i can't wait HQ/HD videos with this Mika Gig!thank you!:wub2: