REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

I haven't seen a bad review after the gig...

And posters...:blush-anim-cl:...this photo was taken in the main town sqare, in Novi Sad...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

IMG_4841.jpg

But did you see any mention of the Mika gig in Politika? Or in the City Magazine? All performers were announced except him.:wink2:

Before the Exit I wrote on the Ex Yu thread or International how ironical they wrote about his coming to the Exit.:sneaky2:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually our "serious" and "competent" audience and critics don't respect Mika at all. I can tell you that in the our most prominent daily news "Politika" (like "Die Welt" for instance) Mika was announced as the represent of the Eurovision type of music and they ignore him even his great success at the Exit. Not a word about him. But he'll go to Germany again of course, and he will probably have a solo gig in Belgrade next year according to the press. :aah:

:jawdrop:

How certain is this? 'cause if it's later than April, then right to Belgrade I go... :shocked: (it's at a stone cast from where I live.. okay, maybe a bit further but just a bit :naughty:)

EDIT: I have just looked on a map... why, oh why didn't I come to Exit :tears: I didn't know exactly how Serbian cities are placed on the map :blink: Novi Sad was just so closer than I thought!

Edited by petra_ale

:jawdrop:

How certain is this? 'cause if it's later than April, then right to Belgrade I go... :shocked: (it's at a stone cast from where I live.. okay, maybe a bit further but just a bit :naughty:)

EDIT: I have just looked on a map... why, oh why didn't I come to Exit :tears: I didn't know exactly how Serbian cities are placed on the map :blink: Novi Sad was just so closer than I thought!

I also think that many of the Romanian friends should go here:sad: Like the others from the region and not only them...But soon we'll have his gig in Belgrade, I'm sooo convincied now.:biggrin2:

They're all great :wub2:

But this :lmfao: I loved this more than the others!

He looks as if he has just seen food or something and he's preparing to sprint in order to catch it :roftl:

It's my favourite one too. So dynamic :mf_lustslow:

Oh, wow! I just thought they like him, because you were writing about very positive reviews of Mika's performance. And also because there were so many posters all over the town before the gig. Here, I only saw one poster before his concert... :du nno:

it was written before concert, after concert, in those papers, nothing, they probably didn't even bother to watch him...but I think they are just bunch of old, grumpy men for whom nothing good was made since 1969.:mf_rosetinted:

About posters, it's different because you had a solo concert, this festival is always hugely advertised.

Sorry, I still don't know how to multiquote, so I just write lots of messages at one time... :teeh ee:

MQ button, and on the last post QUOTE... or simply post reply after all MQ

And posters...:blush-anim-cl:...this photo was taken in the main town sqare, in Novi Sad...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

IMG_4841.jpg

ohhh is it still there, I wanna take pic too:naughty: dammit how did we missed it first day:aah:

:jaw drop:

How certain is this? 'cause if it's later than April, then right to Belgrade I go... :shoc ked: (it's at a stone cast from where I live.. okay, maybe a bit further but just a bit :naug hty:)

not certain at all...I wouldn't expect it before next tour at all, I mean, of course it would be great, but it's not realistic.

Thank you Shine very much for all the pictures! :flowers2:

This is Steve Forrest, the drummer of Placebo band.:thumb_yello:

He bumped into the back stage to hear Mika gig and talked to everyone there and liked Keti dress very much. That's what she told me, now she's off will confirm that.:roftl:

After seeing the photo, I think it was wise of you to say she couldn't go to their gig. :teehee:

When I told the girl who was at the Milan gig with me that I would have loved to go to a Placebo gig, she looked at me and said: you can't go in there, honey, it's not for you. *pats laura's shoulder* :pinkbow:

:sneaky2:

And she stole it from Madonna, but pple don't remember her anyway...:teehee:

I grew up with Madonna and, unfortunately for Gaga, I do remember. :naughty:

it was written before concert, after concert, in those papers, nothing, they probably didn't even bother to watch him...but I think they are just bunch of old, grumpy men for whom nothing good was made since 1969.:mf_rosetinted:

About posters, it's different because you had a solo concert, this festival is always hugely advertised.

Thank you Shine very much for all the pictures! :flowers2:

You're wellcome Vedrana:huglove: But I have to disappoint you cos the Politika music critics are the same age as you are, maybe a bit older. But they prefer Kesha and Katy Perry than Mika.:naughty:

And she stole it from Madonna, but pple don't remember her anyway...:teehee:

True, now I rememember very clear.:thumb_yello:

After seeing the photo, I think it was wise of you to say she couldn't go to their gig. :teehee:

When I told the girl who was at the Milan gig with me that I would have loved to go to a Placebo gig, she looked at me and said: you can't go in there, honey, it's not for you. *pats laura's shoulder* :pinkbow:

:sneaky2:

It's not for us, agree.:confused:

You're wellcome Vedrana:huglove: But I have to disappoint you cos the Politika music critics are the same age as you are, maybe a bit older. But they prefer Kesha and Katy Perry than Mika.:naughty:

Really? I thought they are at least 60:roftl: I don't know why, but I always associate Politika with 60+ people:teehee:

oh well :dunno:

IMG_4841.jpg

You know, I have just noticed how Kat (I hope it's her? the girl in the middle) rests her hand on Mika's (paper) lips :roftl::naughty:

Also, I found this video of Lollipop that's been uploaded only 48 mins ago :shocked:

We still didn't have any video of the song from this gig, did we?

Awww, thank you Petra:huglove:

It's a complete version of the video in the good quality.:wub2:

There are some posted by NatalijaS on the front page.

We expect the whole show on our TV. I wait for their reply.:wink2: