ofoa4i.jpg

AND FINALLY THIS IS A PART OF ME WITH MIKA SIGNING THE BANNER

:boing: :boing: :boing:

And this is lovely one too:blush-anim-cl:

dy6oog.jpg

nice nice niiiice... :wub2:

we both finally got our photos with Mika *high five* :kachinga::cheers:

(tho i look terrible! :shocked:)

Also, I found this video of Lollipop that's been uploaded only 48 mins ago :shocked:

We still didn't have any video of the song from this gig, did we?

Thank you soooooooo much!!! There are all of us!!!:woot_jump:

I'm the one with a blue head!:wink2:

I love your pic girls! It was definitely worth waiting for Kat!

I just wanna slap that psycho bi8tch so badly! What an idiot, I can not believe it!:aah: Pleeease, tell me he didn't take pic with her after!:sneaky2:

Thank you Petra sooo much for the link, that's the best video we have so far! Thank youuuuu!!! :flowers2:

I just wanna slap that psycho bi8tch so badly! What an idiot, I can not believe it!:aah: Pleeease, tell me he didn't take pic with her after!:sneaky2:

Yes he did :sneaky2:

Yes he did...but then she started fracturing his joint, so he ran away... Who could blame him?:dunno:

Yes he did :sneaky2:

yes, I saw that, too. :sneaky2:

(I did not comment on her behaviour directly on the photo in case she has joined MFC in the meantime...:cool: I doubt it though)

Edited by suzie

(I did not comment directly on the photo in case she has joined MFC in the meantime...:teehee:)

I don't think she would... That's the kind of person "I don't care what impression would I leave, or whom I might hurt...I just whant a photo to brag with it around.":mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

yes, I saw that, too. :sneaky2:

(I did not comment on her behaviour directly on the photo in case she has joined MFC in the meantime...:cool: I doubt it though)

Well I wish she joins so we can recommend her some therapy:sneaky2: Seriously, what the hell she was thinking, what kind of behavior is that?!

I hope she'll read this and be very, very, very ashamed of herself!:sneaky2:

(I wouldn't be this mad if someone was pulling MY arm:roftl:)

You're welcome! :huglove:

Do you know who is who, among the others? :naughty:

Yup! My sister and I are BGs on the right (yellow and blue head), Keti is lollypop girl that Mika hugs at the end...and I'm not sure which one is Vedrana... The others are not from MFC...we just meat them, then...

@Ina @Vedrana Yes, you are completely right about that girl. She was just an aggressive .... and obviously did not even care about what Mika thought of her. I can imagine how she handles her boyfriend at home... :bonk:

(:naughty:) However, on the odd occasion she was reading MFC and we did make it very obvious with a photo that it is her we are talking about, I can imagine the scene she'd create. It is always self-centred people like her who tend to create drama..:cool:

I was actually surprised how Mika still seemed to pose for her pic (I can see it from one of the photos you posted here), but it must have happened so quickly for him that he wouldn't know how to handle the situation.:blink: Poor boy.:teehee:

I have yet to read many of the reviews on this thread - still haven't been able to catch up with everything, just popped in now and then.

You're welcome! :huglove:

Do you know who is who, among the others?

I'm the one with green veil, at the end Keti's on his right and I'm on his left side:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: aiiiii happy happy:wub2::wub2::wub2:

and obviously did not even care about what Mika thought of her.

that's very surprising for me too, I mean in situations like that don't you wanna leave the best possible impression?! I, for one, am very sorry I never had anything clever nor witty to say to him :naughty: but it's ok, he remembered what we talked about in Vienna anyway:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

I can imagine how she handles her boyfriend at home... :bonk:

:roftl:

that's very surprising for me too, I mean in situations like that don't you wanna leave the best possible impression?! I, for one, am very sorry I never had anything clever nor witty to say to him :naughty: but it's ok, he remembered what we talked about in Vienna anyway:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

He sure did!!!!!

forgot to say, there was list of best performances at this years Exit festival in some papers, #1 was Faith No More #2 Mika:biggrin2: Faith No More sang one old serbian folk song :lmfao:

But other than that, climbing on the crane camera, and going in the audience...they were like dead cows... :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Ina

But other than that, climbing on the crane camera, and going in the audience...they were like dead cows... :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't like that either..and all that swearing:boxed: But everyone (well except you :teehee:) says it was great concert and that they sounded perfect :dunno:

I didn't like that either..and all that swearing:boxed: But everyone (well except you :teehee:) says it was great concert and that they sounded perfect :dunno:

Well, they sounded great, can't say they didn't.

But the way they were acting...Ok ,swearing,it's kinda rock thing , but ''I'm the biggest star'' attitude...:sneaky2:

C'mon, we all know they reunited to take some more money if they can, not for some higher musical goals.

In my opinion singing ''Hajde ,Jano'' was bit lame...:mf_rosetinted: