Fmbm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im waiting..... :biggrin2:

DA you'll have them in less than two hours! I'll post them here then leave you a comment on your profile (no need to waste a PM) so you'll know exactly when they're on! Prepare yourself (by taking a COLD shower for instance.... :naughty: )

DA you'll have them in less than two hours! I'll post them here then leave you a comment on your profile (no need to waste a PM) so you'll know exactly when they're on! Prepare yourself (by taking a COLD shower for instance.... :naughty: )

Thats great!!!!! I will get 2 bottles of cold water ready next to me and a towel...:naughty:

Thats great!!!!! I will get 2 bottles of cold water ready next to me and a towel...:naughty:

You certainly should.... :thumb_yello: I got this one pic of a really good quality.... Like marvelous! Dedicated specially to you! They should be on in about one hour finally. It'll take me a bit less time that I thought it would.... :naughty:

You certainly should.... :thumb_yello: I got this one pic of a really good quality.... Like marvelous! Dedicated specially to you! They should be on in about one hour finally. It'll take me a bit less time that I thought it would.... :naughty:

cant wait cant wait :boing: Hope its big enough to use as a new wall :biggrin2:

i just wanna see (and touch again)!!!

I love him shirtless... this hour is going to be long...

My dear poor friend.... Be strong! You can make it through (this hour), even if it's hard.... :roftl:

im trying..... :aah:

I can see! :aah:

So, I've got a good news and a bad one:

The good one: I already have all the photos on my computer.

The bad one: It'll take a little while to choose which ones should I post (I've taken about 400 pics!!!!) And then post them, and you see my intenet has a verrrrryyyyy slooooowwww connexion....

I can see! :aah:

So, I've got a good news and a bad one:

The good one: I already have all the photos on my computer.

The bad one: It'll take a little while to choose which ones should I post (I've taken about 400 pics!!!!) And then post them, and you see my intenet has a verrrrryyyyy slooooowwww connexion....

400... with him shirtless? :shocked:

400... with him shirtless? :shocked:

:boxed::floor:

Yep.... :mf_rosetinted:

NOOOO, come on girl! 400 of the whole show! I'm not crazy like you neither is my camera! It'd die of hotness if I took that much pictures of him shirtless :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Let me remind you of the fact that MIKA also sings on stage. :teehee:

:mfr_lol:

Um..... THANK YOU, Laura! Exactly! DA, Mika also sings.... In case you didn't know.... And he DANCES on stage as well!

:floor:

Um..... THANK YOU, Laura! Exactly! DA, Mika also sings.... In case you didn't know.... And he DANCES on stage as well!

:floor:

I have notised he dances too.... ohhhh yeah! He made me scream the last time i saw him live 5 weeks time ago cos of his wavy sexy moves from side to side... i normally dont scream at shows but something went wrong inside of me when he did that! :blink: if i ever will see him shirtless w. my own eyes... god bless the peeps next to me :lmfao:

I have notised he dances too.... ohhhh yeah! He made me scream the last time i saw him live 5 weeks time ago cos of his wavy sexy moves from side to side... i normally dont scream at shows but something went wrong inside of me when he did that! :blink: if i ever will see him shirtless w. my own eyes... god bless the peeps next to me :lmfao:

Come on, I know what you feel, sister! I usually use to make fun of all these 13-years-old screaming girls (I know you're NOT 13, don't worry), but during his gigs.... And when he went shirtless in Monaco.... Well I wasn't QUITE myself, if you see what I mean :naughty::teehee: (Or maybe his gigs are the only time when if fact, I FULLY AM myself ) I still need to got that figured out.... ^^