REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Sporting Summer Festival, Monaco: 14 JULY 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! DA try to Relax, Take It Easy before we will need lilstar (the stalker NUMBER 1) to call Dr. John for you.... you might die from a heart attack once you see the pics and there won't be a Happy Ending for you.... Go get yourself a Lollipop, a TASTY one.... I'm pretty sure you'll be much more chilled after that, and your Eyes won't turn Blue.... Just a few days and you'll all be able to see My Interpretation of Mika's gig in Grace Kelly's land ^^ That's all for now, I hope it won't Rain when I get back here....

Farewell my friends, I'm off to.... BED :bleh: See you soon!

Nice one :roftl:

This is Rain:

It should be ready. It's the best one: the security guys weren't on duty during that song. :teehee:

Edit: We Are Golden

Thank you, Laura, for the report and the vids! :flowers2: You hold that camera tight, don't you? No shaking at all, great!

Haven't watched gig videos for a looong time now, since there are so many gigs at the moment I would go mad trying watching them all and since I always get sad :sad: that I couldn't be there....

But then it is soooo cool to dive into Mika's music and presence again.

I like this version of Rain so much! Even if I never was a techno fan, but I even wish they would stretch that dance/techno/electro pop (???) part in the middle even more so that one could really dance in a sort of Mika trance.... ok, that's my mgmt soul speaking there... :teehee:

Btw. don't you think the songs of Mika are all so short on gigs? I know he has to do so many of them, since pple on MFC would go mad if he leaves their favorites out :teehee:. But sometimes I would wish he could just prolong them and the musicians could improvise more and that pple would go even more crazy at his gigs if they could really indulge into a song loger. F.e. with Love today and this samba thing (and the dragon, I am a No1 dragon fan :teehee:), I loved that, it was so powerful. So perhaps he could do less but longer songs?

I don't know if you peeps understand what I mean, but his songs are so cool and yet so short! :dunno:

Edited by southeast

a) Glad he is finally changing his clothes

b) sorry to hear he didn't do Kick Ass

I think he had different clothes because the venue was a bit special. :wink2:

He looks so good in white! :blush-anim-cl:

After hearing La Solitude, I was glad he left K-A out for that one. Especially because he was definitely pushing his voice too far and singing lower helped him a lot. He sang well and the show was amazing as usual, but his voice was weak sometimes. :sad:

He said he was singing with "la moitié de mon souffle". :boxed:

:naughty:

thank you for report + vids!!

I love La Solitude and he sings it so beautifully!!

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the show so much and that many people got involved! :wub2:

He's a true N° 1!!

Marina, I thought about you very often. When I turned round to have a look at the stunning view during the sunset, I saw there was a reserved area with people sitting on normal white chairs. :sneaky2: I think it was so unfair. :tears:

The venue was beautiful and they opened the roof when the gig started. You would have loved it! :huglove:

You hold that camera tight, don't you? No shaking at all, great!

Btw. don't you think the songs of Mika are all so short on gigs? I know he has to do so many of them, since pple on MFC would go mad if he leaves their favorites out :teehee:. But sometimes I would wish he could just prolong them and the musicians could improvise more and that pple would go even more crazy at his gigs if they could really indulge into a song loger. F.e. with Love today and this samba thing (and the dragon, I am a No1 dragon fan :teehee:), I loved that, it was so powerful.

Wait for the other two videos I made... :naughty:

I think Mika is already doing a lot on stage. Whenever I see him so wet after two songs, I really wonder where he can possibly find all the energy he needs to get to the end of the gig...

He looks so good in white! :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

I think Mika is already doing a lot on stage. Whenever I see him so wet after two songs, I really wonder where he can possibly find all the energy he needs to get to the end of the gig...

So Mika, attention! southeast's wish list for the next tour: less gigs, less but longer songs, more low singing, more piano play & less jumping! You are turning 27 next month, boy, that's really old! :roftl: Take care of yourself!

Edited by southeast

So Mika, attention! southeast's wish list for the next tour: less gigs, less but longer songs, more low singing, more piano play & less jumping! You are getting 27 next month, boy, that's really old! :roftl: Take care of yourself!

Have you seen how polite he was at the airport? :wink2:

He was probably extremely tired and didn't want to be bothered, but he behaved and even took photos with some fans. Good boy! :thumb_yello:

He was probably extremely tired and didn't want to be bothered, but he behaved and even took photos with some fans. Good boy! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, very nice... I don't know, I wouldn't enjoy such a pic if I knew I have forced myself on him. You know, for me the most wonderful pic of my life and for Mika: *grin* ("WTF, I want something to drink, I am starving, this nervy girl should leave me in peace").

He said he was singing with "la moitié de mon souffle".

Marina, I thought about you very often. When I turned round to have a look at the stunning view during the sunset, I saw there was a reserved area with people sitting on normal white chairs. I think it was so unfair. :tears:

The venue was beautiful and they opened the roof when the gig started. You would have loved it! :huglove:

oh he must have been really tired :(

you know what Laura? I'm not so surprised that there were seating places, I guessed, that I'd have had a chance to sit, but to tell the truth, I didn't come for other reasons; btw I was in Rome a week earlier, where I spent an unforgettable and marvelous day and night, which I'll keep in my heart forever, so pls don't be sad for me, I'm very happy and satisfied :original:

btw thank you very much for yr words, I appreciate them, its very sweet of you! :flowers2:

Not just the end of the gig either...he has back to back gigs over several nights....how does he do that?? Plus all the travel and lack of sleep....
yeah, sometimes I'm worried about him
:thumb_yello

So Mika, attention! southeast's wish list for the next tour: less gigs, less but longer songs, more low singing, more piano play & less jumping! You are turning 27 next month, boy, that's really old! :roftl: Take care of yourself!

:roftl:

that's another reason why I love him so much :wub2: Edited by mari62
adding a few words

I am SO HAPPY I made your day! Seriously, I'm always at least twice as happy as the person who actually says that to me!!!! :)

LOL! DA try to Relax, Take It Easy before we will need lilstar (the stalker NUMBER 1) to call Dr. John for you.... you might die from a heart attack once you see the pics and there won't be a Happy Ending for you.... Go get yourself a Lollipop, a TASTY one.... I'm pretty sure you'll be much more chilled after that, and your Eyes won't turn Blue.... Just a few days and you'll all be able to see My Interpretation of Mika's gig in Grace Kelly's land ^^ That's all for now, I hope it won't Rain when I get back here....

Farewell my friends, I'm off to.... BED :bleh: See you soon!

:lmfao: ok i will try and do that....

I'm really really happy for you all! I knew it was been one of the best gig ever (you know, I've got clairvoyance superpowers)! Sorry for you, Ely...you're right never ever trust security guards, after the Rome gig a policewoman told us he was already gone but we cunning italians who were queuing didn't believe her :naughty: and after few minutes the Mikacar arrived!

Jimmyyyyy! your dream came true, you sacrified your ankle but what do you care? :lmfao:

So...another great summer night to remember, we won't forget this year easily!

:shocked: This happened in Munich too! The security man told me he's gone away, his car is not there any more. But the guy with whom I was at the gig :wub2: told me: look, there's a black van waiting there in the corner, those are usually cars of musicians. And so we waited and then Mika came out for a m&g! Is this some kind of security illness or what?

:lmfao: they don't know who we (mikafans) really are, we are smarter, we are smarter!!!!! :floor:

This one just made my day!!!! :floor: That is so true, f****** security guards, I mean, come one, they make people wait 2 hours for Mika to tell them afterwards that he's long gone? How stupid is that???? :aah:

I'm really really happy for you all! I knew it was been one of the best gig ever (you know, I've got clairvoyance superpowers)! Sorry for you, Ely... you're right never ever trust security guards, after the Rome gig a policewoman told us he was already gone but we cunning italians who were queuing didn't believe her :naughty: and after few minutes the Mikacar arrived!

Jimmyyyyy! your dream came true, you sacrified your ankle but what do you care? :lmfao:

So...another great summer night to remember, we won't forget this year easily!

Thanks, it ok :rolleyes: Just got a lesson for the next time, next gig.... All the things that doesn't kill us, make us stronger! :glasses3: *HA! Eat that, stupid security guards!*

:wink2:

In the very first seconds on the airport-video there's this older gentleman. Do you think he's with Mika? Since Mika is nodding his head to the guy? The man is acting strange...looking straight into the camera first, then looking at Mika and turning around. Where is he going? There's no way back there? :aah: Looks like Mika is saying with his eyes: *Just act like you are not with me so those people with that camera won't bother you!* Or am I crazy, seeing things that are not there? :loco:

In the very first seconds on the airport-video there's this older gentleman. Do you think he's with Mika? Since Mika is nodding his head to the guy? The man is acting strange...looking straight into the camera first, then looking at Mika and turning around. Where is he going? There's no way back there? :aah: Looks like Mika is saying with his eyes: *Just act like you are not with me so those people with that camera won't bother you!* Or am I crazy, seeing things that are not there? :loco:

I had the same idea about the other person. :shocked:

Actually, he may have been with other people and he didn't want them to be stuck there with him ( :omg_fans::teehee: ), so the guy went back to guide them to the opposite direction. :mf_rosetinted:

I think the man looks more like somenone who doesn,t want to appear on camera, and doesn't catch (at first) WHY a camera is waiting at his airport door...

That's his bodyguard, of course!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, it ok :rolleyes: Just got a lesson for the next time, next gig.... All the things that doesn't kill us, make us stronger! :glasses3: *HA! Eat that, stupid security guards!*

:wink2:

quote of the day :glasses3: agree!

so true! :thumb_yello:

I always try to learn something from every experience, even from "negative" ones and from my own mistakes