REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Sporting Summer Festival, Monaco: 14 JULY 2010

Fmbm

The show was truly amazing, terrific, awesome. :mf_lustslow:

Mika was maybe tired (that's what he said when he arrived at Nice airport a few hours before) and the audience was maybe not enthiuastic enough but anyway, IT WAS WONDERFUL, completly wonderful from the very beginning till the end of the end.

Mika was so generous on stage, dancing and smiling.

He also sang "la solitude", my favorite song by Barbara, which is always very moving... :wub2:

I was very close to the stage which was little, almost could touch him!!!

As Cubitus (so happy to have met you!) said, Elaire and I didn't follow him to show up during the show. It went so fast, we had a second to make a decision. Elaire was hesitating (she will tell you exactly what she felt, I don't want to talk instead of her) but I must admit for myself I didn't want to take the risk to miss a minut of the gig. It would have been a great experience, but seeing the concert so close to Mika was so amazing! It was like a private concert!

It was the best National Day of my life... :roftl:

I hadn't eaten, hadn't drunk (except a juice in the afternoon), my legs hurt terribly (as Cubitus said again, we were well dressed, so it wasn't comfortable), I danced so much my hair was wet, i was tired, but it was worth it!

After the show, I waited with Elaire who left about one hour and half later or so, bacause a security guy told us Mika had already left. I was lucky to wait for somebody who agreed to take me home and who seemed to feel well in the place, because we finally saw Mika. He was gorgeous, smiling. He signed documents for people and took photos with us.

Arrived home at 4, exhausted but SO HAPPY!

I had seen Mika before, but always in big halls. In this little salle des étoiles, it was completly different. And completly TERRIFIC!

I knew it was going to be wonderful, but couldn't imagine it would be this wonderful! :mf_lustslow:

lucky you !!!! :wink2: you didn't wait for nothing at the end , I'm glad that Mika showed up , poor thing he was really tired !

PS: Thank you everyone , looks like i had a stretched muscle , nothing to do , some ice on my ankle will do it !

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lucky you !!!! :wink2: you didn't wait for nothing at the end , I'm glad that Mika showed up , poor thing he was really tired !

PS: Thank you everyone , looks like i had a stretched muscle , nothing to do , some ice on my ankle will do it !

just put some 'cubetto di ghiaccio' on your ankle! :naughty:

ok then...you'll be fine! and ready to go back to lebanon:thumb_yello:

just put some 'cubetto di ghiaccio' on your ankle! :naughty:

ok then...you'll be fine! and ready to go back to lebanon:thumb_yello:

yes tomorrow :aah: I'm waiting for the pics which were shot by a professional photographer who was the guy dressed piggy-like :biggrin2:

HOLY COW!!! :mf_lustslow: He did it again..... :drool:

4794944490_1dbe9a3188_b.jpg

Dark Angel I thought about You during the gig I've gt some REALLY great photos of his underwear specially dedicated to you. Will post in a few days, as well as the report, too tired right now. Gig was amazing! Met such nice people (glad to meet you Polysemia and Cubitus). Sadly left five minutes before Mika showed up, after standing about one hour and a half with my whole body aching, as I security guard told us Mika was long gone.... MEMO: NEVER EVER EVER trust security f****** guards!!!!:wags_finger:

EDIT: It turns out he arrived about one hour or so, after I left, not five minutes.... But still; I have to warn you - NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER trust security guards! They'll get you fooled!

Edited by Elaire14

Sadly left five minutes before MIka showed up, after standing about one hour and a half with my whole body aching, as I security guard told us Mika was long gone.... MEMO: NEVER EVER EVER trust security f****** guards!!!!:wags_finger:

Don't regret. Mika arrived long, long after you left... :-(

Don't regret. Mika arrived long, long after you left... :-(

If I knew he WOULD arrive, I'd wait the whole night if I HAD TO, I told you! It was so important to me, and to give him my gift and everything. You know it's just.... I don't know. When you want something so badly and you're about to get it, you're almost there.... Then it turns out to be other way, and the only thing you get is the pain caused by an unrealized dream....

Edited by Elaire14

If I knew he WOULD arrived, I'd wait the whole night if i HAD TO, i told you! It was so important for me, and to give him my gift and everything. You know it's just.... I don't know. When you want something so badly and you're about to get it, you're almost there.... Then it turns out to be other way, and the only thing you get is the pain caused by an unrealized dream....

Poor Elaire, I understand.

But the gig! Remember the gig! It was so terrific! :wub2:

And you have plenty of beautiful pics! :thumb_yello:

Poor Elaire, I understand.

But the gig! Remember the gig! It was so terrific! :wub2:

And you have plenty of beautiful pics! :thumb_yello:

I know, but still! I mean, of course the gig, I am so happy I could be there, it was almost a private gig.... But I WANTED TO MEET HIM! You know I spent one month out of my life to make the gift for him and I didn't even get the chance to give it to him.... Could you at least post here the photo you have taken with him? I'd love to see it.

I know, but still! I mean, of course the gig, I am so happy I could be there, it was almost a private gig.... But I WANTED TO MEET HIM! You know I spent one month out of my life to make the gift for him and I didn't even get the chance to give it to him.... Could you at least post here the photo you have taken with him? I'd love to see it.

Unfortunatly, I don't have the pics yet (as I had no camera, no nothing). I am waiting for two people to send them to me... But of course, I will show them to you as soon as I get them.

And you know, if Mika had showed up earlier, I would have tried to phone you as you were staying so close, but I was quite sure you were already arriving in Cannes by that time.

Unfortunatly, I don't have the pics yet (as I had no camera, no nothing). I am waiting for two people to send them to me... But of course, I will show them to you as soon as I get them.

And you know, if Mika had showed up earlier, I would have tried to phone you as you were staying so close, but I was quite sure you were already arriving in Cannes by that time.

SO it was like 2 hours or something after I left?

glad to hear it's nothing severe :)

have a safe flight back to Lebanon!

Dark Angel I thought about You during the gig I've gt some REALLY great photos of his underwear specially dedicated to you. Will post in a few days, as well as the report, too tired right now. Gig was amazing! Met such nice people (glad to meet you Polysemia and Cubitus). Sadly left five minutes before MIka showed up, after standing about one hour and a half with my whole body aching, as I security guard told us Mika was long gone.... MEMO: NEVER EVER EVER trust security f****** guards!!!!:wags_finger:

Thats great!!!!! Cant wait to see em :boing::naughty: Take care so long and get some rest :thumb_yello:

Think its kinda fun that some peeps thinks about me at gigs when they see him shirtless or his undies :lmfao::naughty:

I understand what you feel, I too lost a lot of time to prepare a gift but I wasn't able to give it to him :aah: It's very frustrating, but I try to think that it's for the next time ;)

Thanks to all to share your wonderful experiences with us :thumb_yello:

Little video about the mika's arrival to Nice yesterday , before the gig at Monaco

http://www.nicematin.com/video/Mika%2Barrive%2B%25C3%25A0%2Bl%2527a%25C3%25A9roport%2Bde%2BNice/iLyROoaf8Xci/super-nicematin/loisir

:wink2:

:teehee:

translation!

Mika: I'm always happy to be here.

Journalist: you like the city?

M: of course

J: And Monaco?

M: also... I'm tired today...

J: You're tired?

M: yeah... where can i buy water?? Since youre following me, you can help me! (:lmfao:!!!)

J: yeah, i can try... a little further...

M: *giggles*

J: The shows are going well so far?

M: yeah, its going well.

J: but now, you're arriving just in time! Stressful no??

M: no... I'm used to it... it's better than sleeping in the bus... 17 hours of bus every night is a bit too much.

*mika taking pics* and you can heear him in between 2 people saying: "where can i buy..."

i suppose he was asking for the water again!:teehee::naughty:

translation!

M: yeah... where can i buy water?? Since youre following me, you can help me! (:lmfao:!!!)

M: no... I'm used to it... it's better than sleeping in the bus... 17 hours of bus every night is a bit too much.

*mika taking pics* and you can heear him in between 2 people saying: "where can i buy..."

aww 17 hours in bus everyday....!!! it would be so much sick :boxed::boxed:

Once I was on the Couchettes train for 10 hours it was just yuck :thumbdown:

translation!

Huge thanks for roxane as always :huglove: where can I buy...:naughty:

Thank you for all the lovely reports and hope you get well soon cubitus !:puppy_eyes:

Thats great!!!!! Cant wait to see em :boing::naughty: Take care so long and get some rest :thumb_yello:

Think its kinda fun that some peeps thinks about me at gigs when they see him shirtless or his undies :lmfao::naughty:

Well, Dark Angel, there is NO WAY of not thinking of you when he's getting off his shirt, if someone's read all your posts about his underwear before the gig.... And I must say there are QUITE a lot of posts of yours about his underwear!

Seriously, when Rain started and he went shirtless I was lie: "OMG, this is f****** AMAZING, I have to take some great photos for DA, she will go mad when she sees them!" :roftl:

YOU'RE AFFECTING people's minds, DA! It's bad, BAAAAAADDDD :floor:

I had no watch so I can't say, but I think he showed up something like between 1h30 and 2... About...

Ok.... well, you had to wait from 11 PM to 2 AM.... 3 hours of standing in heels.... Poor you! Still think it was worth it.... so much! Well, maybe the next time! And if I want to meet him, I will find a way to do it one day, I'm sure. There are so many gigs to come.... And then maybe a 3rd album. And another World tour.... We'll see....

translation!

Poor guy:sad: And people still expecting him tweeting every second?:sneaky2:

translation!

Ooh Roxane! I've been watching that little video and ofcourse didn't understand anything at all! So I was thinking of asking YOU to translate! Came back in this thread just to find you ALREADY did, you're awesome, thanks! We can all depend on you, can't we? :thumb_yello:?

(Ooh, and in the very first seconds on the film there's this older gentleman. Do you think he's with Mika? Since Mika is nodding his head to the guy? Or am I crazy, seeing things that are not there?)

Edited by rian

translation!

Thanks for translating! The sound was so bad, I tried to understand it but....

And: Poor guy! 17 hours bus, no water... hope his voice can make it till the end of the tour...

Well, Dark Angel, there is NO WAY of not thinking of you when he's getting off his shirt, if someone's read all your posts about his underwear before the gig.... And I must say there are QUITE a lot of posts of yours about his underwear!

Seriously, when Rain started and he went shirtless I was lie: "OMG, this is f****** AMAZING, I have to take some great photos for DA, she will go mad when she sees them!" :roftl:

YOU'RE AFFECTING people's minds, DA! It's bad, BAAAAAADDDD :floor:

:lmfao: that just made my day!

Just cant wait to see the piccies :biggrin2:

I think im affecting peeps in a good way :naughty: God i hope i will see him shirtless someday :aah: