My Chemical Romance? Anyone?

itoldher

Hi, I was searching and searching and searching and I didn't found a MCR u_ú And I really love that band! They're amazing!

My+Chemical+Romance+02.jpg

Frank Iero (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Ray Toro (lead guitar, backing vocals), Gerard Way (lead vocals), Bob Bryer (ex-drummer, percussion), Mikey Way (bass guitar )

:biggrin2:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:naughty: I think I must be the biggest MCR fan on MFC!!!

I've been their hardcore fan for about 3 years now, but I've never been to a gig!!! :crybaby: that's cause I was too young when they were around, and I became a fan right when they went on a break :doh:

so - long time nothing from them, that makes me sad :'( they all got married, have babies, and all...(i mean, i'm happy for them, of course!)

According to their blogs & website, new stuff should be out soon!

:naughty: I think I must be the biggest MCR fan on MFC!!!

I've been their hardcore fan for about 3 years now, but I've never been to a gig!!! :crybaby: that's cause I was too young when they were around, and I became a fan right when they went on a break :doh:

so - long time nothing from them, that makes me sad :'( they all got married, have babies, and all...(i mean, i'm happy for them, of course!)

According to their blogs & website, new stuff should be out soon!

All married...damn! Frank is going to have twins :shocked:

Oh, a question, Is Ray married too?

All married...damn! Frank is going to have twins :shocked:

Oh, a question, Is Ray married too?

yep he is!

you know that Bob Bryar is out of the band?! :tears: he is an awesome guy. and the only one that is not married

edit: ok I saw you wrote ex-drummer :doh:

yep he is!

you know that Bob Bryar is out of the band?! :tears: he is an awesome guy. and the only one that is not married

edit: ok I saw you wrote ex-drummer

Yeaah, I almost cry when I read that...

And I can't wait for the next CD!! :biggrin2:

Don't worry about the size of the pics...

The bigger the better :mf_rosetinted:

So, who's your favorite MCR member? :teehee::teehee:

Mine is Mikey! :biggrin2:

well Gerard was always my No.1, but i really like them all. right now, Mikey and Gee are actually the same to me. Mikey is very handsome, my mother said so also :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Frankie got a little chubbier lately :aah: he's got a lovely wife!

last few months i stopped listening to their songs, but a couple of days ago i listened some songs again...oh memories...:teehee:

do you have a favorite album? i could never choose! maybe right now the first one since i'm not in dark mood:naughty:

well Gerard was always my No.1, but i really like them all. right now, Mikey and Gee are actually the same to me. Mikey is very handsome, my mother said so also :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Frankie got a little chubbier lately :aah: he's got a lovely wife!

last few months i stopped listening to their songs, but a couple of days ago i listened some songs again...oh memories...:teehee:

do you have a favorite album? i could never choose! maybe right now the first one since i'm not in dark mood:naughty:

I can't choose a favorite album:aah: because the three of them are different, they have something different to give, as you said (kinda XD) it depends on the mood you are :mf_rosetinted:

I heard the 4th cd is gonna be like the first one :biggrin2:

I can't choose a favorite album:aah: because the three of them are different, they have something different to give, as you said (kinda XD) it depends on the mood you are :mf_rosetinted:

I heard the 4th cd is gonna be like the first one :biggrin2:

yes! so that's really good:thumb_yello:

i don't think i'll ever forget about MCR as well as MIKA. i spent too much time with their songs :roftl:

speakin' of songs, i love punkish songs from the bullets one like headfirst for halos or skylines and trnstiles, or drowning lessions! and theatrical, like Mama. three cheers is pretty much awesome in whole, oh and i love famous last words!:wink2:

i used to say my favorite song is It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish, it's good :thumb_yello:

they're great :aah:

yes! so that's really good

i don't think i'll ever forget about MCR as well as MIKA. i spent too much time with their songs

speakin' of songs, i love punkish songs from the bullets one like headfirst for halos or skylines and trnstiles, or drowning lessions! and theatrical, like Mama. three cheers is pretty much awesome in whole, oh and i love famous last words!

i used to say my favorite song is It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish, it's good

they're great

I love Mama! I always want to dance with that song hahaha, I really love Early Sunset Over Monroeville, Heaven Help Us, The Sharpest Lives, Cementery Drive and Demolition Lovers

Amazing :mf_rosetinted: Just...Amazing :mf_rosetinted:

I love Mama! I always want to dance with that song hahaha, I really love Early Sunset Over Monroeville, Heaven Help Us, The Sharpest Lives, Cementery Drive and Demolition Lovers

Amazing :mf_rosetinted: Just...Amazing :mf_rosetinted:

ok, yeah, now i remembered, i LOVE the songs you've listed! gosh it's been a while since i've listened to them! those songs were exactly the most played ones on my player :thumb_yello:

AMAZING indeed

ok, yeah, now i remembered, i LOVE the songs you've listed! gosh it's been a while since i've listened to them! those songs were exactly the most played ones on my player :thumb_yello:

AMAZING indeed

Same here :aah:

Funny fact: Three years ago I was like "Urgh, My Chemical Romance? Ew!" but it was because I've never heard any song until a friend told me "vampires will never hurt you" and I was "Oh, thanks :teehee:" and she said "No! It's a My Chemical Romance song!" and I heard it and love it :aah: then I got all the songs and I was happy...actually, My Chemical Romance was the reason I watched Watchmen (and love it :teehee: )

Same here :aah:

Funny fact: Three years ago I was like "Urgh, My Chemical Romance? Ew!" but it was because I've never heard any song until a friend told me "vampires will never hurt you" and I was "Oh, thanks :teehee:" and she said "No! It's a My Chemical Romance song!" and I heard it and love it :aah: then I got all the songs and I was happy...actually, My Chemical Romance was the reason I watched Watchmen (and love it :teehee: )

HAHAHHAAH same here *high five* :cheers:

awww i also watched Watchmen cause of them! Just to listen to Desolation row in the end :roftl::roftl: :wink2:

vampires - who could resist it :wink2:

and i did as well said 'Ew!' when i saw their photo in 7th grade (but now i think they're beautiful:boxed:) then in high school i discovered this wonderful music :bow:

HAHAHHAAH same here *high five* :cheers:

awww i also watched Watchmen cause of them! Just to listen to Desolation row in the end :roftl::roftl::wink2:

vampires - who could resist it:wink2:

and i did as well said 'Ew!' when i saw their photo in 7th grade (but now i think they're beautiful:boxed:) then in high school i discovered this wonderful music :bow:

Hahah, I did the same thing with Kick-Ass, but that movie I saw it on the internet (:teehee:) but they cut the credits! :tears:

So i have to watch it again (:teehee:) in the movie theater...or get the DVD when it comes out :naughty:

Hahah, I did the same thing with Kick-Ass, but that movie I saw it on the internet (:teehee:) but they cut the credits! :tears:

So i have to watch it again (:teehee:) in the movie theater...or get the DVD when it comes out :naughty:

:naughty:

well i haven't seen it at all!:blink: and i want to! soon!

Looove my chem. Missed their Brixton gig :/ and been a bit lazy since then. My bad. Next time they're in the UK ;)

First fell for them with "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison". love love love x

what a song, eh? :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

you go girl :wink2: next time when they're in Vienna or closer - I'm going!

• 1 month later...

I'm not really a fan, but I love their songs =D

I think my favourite is Helena...

And I like Mama, Teenagers, I'm not Okay (Huahaha XD I'm used to sing the loudest I can on this song XD), I don't love you..... Yeah...Actually I like all their songs I've heard XD

i love them. gerard is the sex :teehee:

1+ :teehee:

I'm not really a fan, but I love their songs =D

I think my favourite is Helena...

And I like Mama, Teenagers, I'm not Okay (Huahaha XD I'm used to sing the loudest I can on this song XD), I don't love you..... Yeah...Actually I like all their songs I've heard XD

My favourite is Mama, I wanna dance everytime I heard that song :aah: thank God my mom doesn't know english :mf_rosetinted:

My favourite is Mama, I wanna dance everytime I heard that song :aah: thank God my mom doesn't know english :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha.. thank god my mom dont know eather xD

yeah. mama is an awesome song. it always make u wanna dance :)

Archived