My Chemical Romance? Anyone?

itoldher

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

There's another song from the album Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, the name is The Only Hope for Me is You, it's on iTunes now http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/danger-days-the-true-lives/id397031190?v0=9988&ign-mpt=uo%3D1&ign-mscache=1 :teehee:.

There's also to pre-order the "Danger Days: Californa 2019 edition" box set right here http://www.mychemicalromance.com/splash/

But I don't have money :tears:.

MCR FTW! :naughty:

When My Chem started making a new website with all those creepy TV channels (http://www.mychemicalromance.com/transmissions) people started freaking out because things were about to happen! A new album finally! It's about time boys. :teehee:

The preview video for the album still gets me excited. It's a total change from their normal stuff but Gerard still sounds like Gerard and they do what they want which I like. (still no word on a new drummer though... hmm touring might be interesting with fill-ins all the time)

I'm surprised I haven't found that many haters out there on the new Danger Days sound. I thought there might be an uproar but the premise behind the new album is so good and you can't not like it haha.

I've loved MCR for a while.. they were my first concert actually. At Madison Square Garden. I go big or go home. :biggrin2: And I was missing them in my life lately. November 22 is marked on my calendar and Danger Days has been preordered! I can't wait!

MCR FTW! :naughty:

When My Chem started making a new website with all those creepy TV channels (http://www.mychemicalromance.com/transmissions) people started freaking out because things were about to happen! A new album finally! It's about time boys. :teehee:

The preview video for the album still gets me excited. It's a total change from their normal stuff but Gerard still sounds like Gerard and they do what they want which I like. (still no word on a new drummer though... hmm touring might be interesting with fill-ins all the time)

I'm surprised I haven't found that many haters out there on the new Danger Days sound. I thought there might be an uproar but the premise behind the new album is so good and you can't not like it haha.

I've loved MCR for a while.. they were my first concert actually. At Madison Square Garden. I go big or go home. :biggrin2: And I was missing them in my life lately. November 22 is marked on my calendar and Danger Days has been preordered! I can't wait!

I was getting crazy with the transmissions!! I had headaches and everything :aah: and I really liked the sound of Danger Days, well, at least Na Na Na and The Only Hope for Me is You, I'm saving money now :aah:

And a friend and I have though that maybe they won't have an official drummer, that they'd hire someone for the tour...well, that's what we think :aah: what do you think about The Drummer :mf_rosetinted:

I was getting crazy with the transmissions!! I had headaches and everything :aah: and I really liked the sound of Danger Days, well, at least Na Na Na and The Only Hope for Me is You, I'm saving money now :aah:

And a friend and I have though that maybe they won't have an official drummer, that they'd hire someone for the tour...well, that's what we think :aah: what do you think about The Drummer :mf_rosetinted:

Yea people were literally spazzing about so many theories online that I'm surprised the internet didn't collapse XD

This picture from the Na Na Na video:

tumblr_lahfo9SKpJ1qa6v9ao1_500.png

So.... is that Bob? :mf_rosetinted: haha just kidding.

RIP Bob :P

But yea they'll probably have a drummer with them for most of the time. Like Green Day always has Jason Freese and Jason White on auxilary guitar and keys. So the drummer will be part of the band, but not really. Unless one day after a while they decide to make him official.

Yea people were literally spazzing about so many theories online that I'm surprised the internet didn't collapse XD

This picture from the Na Na Na video:

tumblr_lahfo9SKpJ1qa6v9ao1_500.png

So.... is that Bob? :mf_rosetinted: haha just kidding.

RIP Bob :P

But yea they'll probably have a drummer with them for most of the time. Like Green Day always has Jason Freese and Jason White on auxilary guitar and keys. So the drummer will be part of the band, but not really. Unless one day after a while they decide to make him official.

Oh my gosh!! Now we now why Bob left!! :shocked:

Oh, well....If the internet didn't collapse when we didn't know what was going on in the mcr website, the internet will never collapse :mf_rosetinted:

And thanks to Green Day I had The Drummer's idea :aah:

my oh my, i hope sincerely that ain't bob :naughty:

i am still so excited, and sad 'cause i don't have enough time lately to follow all the news! :(

i heard 2 songs so far, nanana and the only hope for me is you. i really like the only hope.. :):yay:

Have you seen the Na Na Na video? I loved it :aah: and I really liked The Only Hope For Me Is You, at the begining I though it was 30 Seconds To Mars, but then Gee started to sing and I was like "Yep, it's MCR"

Have you seen the Na Na Na video? I loved it :aah: and I really liked The Only Hope For Me Is You, at the begining I though it was 30 Seconds To Mars, but then Gee started to sing and I was like "Yep, it's MCR"

yes, i did see the video! my boys look pretty smokin' i have to admit :wub2:

when was video premiere? i saw it in whole only yesterday...

the only hope is really good :wink2: me likes!

• 5 weeks later...

Dr. Death Defying brings us the entire new MCR album, Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys,right from his lair! It's an amazing sound, hope you enjoy it as much as I did :mf_rosetinted:

My favorites song so far are Na Na Na, SING, Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W and Destroya

Here's the link:

I can't believe this monday the album is finally coming out, how long did we wait? Four years? I went to a comic convention on saturday and there was nothing about the killjoys or about Danger Days :sneaky2: but the next convention, a friend and I, we're gonna be some killjoys baby!! (Of course I need new clothes then :aah:) so, what's your favorite Danger Days song?

I listened to the whole album and as a cursory listening, I was underwhelmed. But! I'm waiting until I can download it and take the time to go through it all again and again.

In the meantime..... I will continuously freak out because I'm going to see them in Boston in May!!!! I have my tickets and I can't wait! I saw them two years ago for my first concert ever and it's gonna happen again! :roftl:

But it's so far away!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm probably going to their gig in Munich in March. Can't wait + it'll be a super nice b*day gift.:biggrin2:

wowwow really?? :thumb_yello:

you know I really wanna go there too...but that could not be very easy.

I really really wish to go though. :(

do you have tickets already?

• 2 months later...

Two things sugar bunnies...

The first one...What do you think about the Planetary (GO!) video? I though it was OK, I wanted to know what was next in the Killjoy story but anyway :aah:

Here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]UvfNmXbVHi4[/YOUTUBE]

Second:

Happy Birthday Gerard Arthur Way!!

gerard.png

He's 34 years old now :tears: they grown up so fast :tears:

Well, I used to be almost obsessed with MCR, back when I could be labelled as emo, though I really wasn't (much too happy). I still listen to then quite frequently, and I still sort of love them. They really are a great band...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nobody's been here for a while... Anyway, I'm new in the MCRmy and I have to admit I L.O.V.E. this band. Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray are just perfect :fangurl: Especially Gee. He's a real-life hero. My hero.

And it feels nice to know I'm not the only one Freak-Killjoy!

Keep running.

Keep shining.

Mean something.

Archived