My Chemical Romance? Anyone?

itoldher

Nobody's been here for a while... Anyway, I'm new in the MCRmy and I have to admit I L.O.V.E. this band. Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray are just perfect :fangurl: Especially Gee. He's a real-life hero. My hero.

And it feels nice to know I'm not the only one Freak-Killjoy!

Keep running.

Keep shining.

Mean something.

Yay! More killjoys!! :biggrin2: Do you already have a killjoy name? Mine's Diamond Revenge :teehee. Oh, Gee, I love him hahaha, what's your favorite DD song?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay! More killjoys!! :biggrin2: Do you already have a killjoy name? Mine's Diamond Revenge :teehee. Oh, Gee, I love him hahaha, what's your favorite DD song?

I have been thinking about something related to disco, like Disco Killer or something but I haven't decided yet. Diamond Revenge is awesome, btw.My favorite DD song is undoubtedly Planetary. I just love it :wub2: I also love Na Na Na, it was the first MCR song I ever heard.

I have been thinking about something related to disco, like Disco Killer or something but I haven't decided yet. Diamond Revenge is awesome, btw.My favorite DD song is undoubtedly Planetary. I just love it :wub2: I also love Na Na Na, it was the first MCR song I ever heard.

Mine is...Ugh, can't decide :aah: must be between Summertime and The Kids From Yesterday :aah:

I remember the transmissions were driving me mad!!

My first song was Helena :aah: but didn't like them anyway at first, but two years later of that I was like 'They're amazing :fangurl:' :aah: Disco Killer, I like it...

Mine is...Ugh, can't decide :aah: must be between Summertime and The Kids From Yesterday :aah:

I remember the transmissions were driving me mad!!

My first song was Helena :aah: but didn't like them anyway at first, but two years later of that I was like 'They're amazing :fangurl:' :aah: Disco Killer, I like it...

Summertime is so sweet! :fangurl: I like Scarecrow too. And should I go for Disco Killer? Any other suggestions maybe?

Summertime is so sweet! :fangurl: I like Scarecrow too. And should I go for Disco Killer? Any other suggestions maybe?

Scarecrow!! How could I forgor about Scarecrow!?

I love it!!

It took me so long to choose my killjoy name, :aah: and a friend helped me :aah:

Where are you from? :aah:

Greece. Have you ever been at an MCR concert, btw?

I'm from Mexico, and no! When they came to my city I didn't like them yet :tears: and that was five years ago :tears: I wanna see them :tears: have you?

Edit:I saw you found me on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

Edit 2: Wow, I put my twitter :doh:

I'm from Mexico, and no! When they came to my city I didn't like them yet :tears: and that was five years ago :tears: I wanna see them :tears: have you?

Edit:I saw you found me on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

Edit 2: Wow, I put my twitter :doh:

Of course I have... not seen them! They will N E V E R come to Greece, that's for sure. (And so will Mika :mf_rosetinted:)

Ugh you just brought back the worst memories. 30 seconds to Mars had a concert on 6 July but I didn't know them at the time, so I didn't go. asdfghjkl and my cousin had free tickets. My life is sad :mf_rosetinted:

PS thanks for the follow back, I'm in desperate need of followers!

Of course I have... not seen them! They will N E V E R come to Greece, that's for sure. (And so will Mika :mf_rosetinted:)

Ugh you just brought back the worst memories. 30 seconds to Mars had a concert on 6 July but I didn't know them at the time, so I didn't go. asdfghjkl and my cousin had free tickets. My life is sad :mf_rosetinted:

PS thanks for the follow back, I'm in desperate need of followers!

I hate when that happen! A band is coming to your town and you don't like them, then you like them and they seem to never come back!! Happened with MCR, Keane, The Rasmus and Mika...Well, Mika didn't come to my city, but my country so :aah:)

I hate when that happen! A band is coming to your town and you don't like them, then you like them and they seem to never come back!! Happened with MCR, Keane, The Rasmus and Mika...Well, Mika didn't come to my city, but my country so :aah:)

OMGee have you seen this?

asjfklasdjlask I know!! And Frank's smile and Ray's face and his jumping hahaha.

At first I though they were wearing some kind of really short skirt but then I saw it was a fullbody outfit :aah:

asjfklasdjlask I know!! And Frank's smile and Ray's face and his jumping hahaha.

At first I though they were wearing some kind of really short skirt but then I saw it was a fullbody outfit :aah:

It's undoubtedly the cutest thing I've seen in my whole life. I love them even more now!

EVERY SNOWFLAKE'S DIFFERENT JUST LIKE YOU

asdfghjkl

:swoon:

Archived