Mika makes the Eden Sessions a golden experience - efestivals

Miro

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's why I hesitate to go to Gaga gig even though I'd like to see her live here in my neighbourhood in the autumn. Get impression that I'll feel pretty allinated and shut off from the whole atmosphere:dunno:

And I wouldn't have that special feeling of happines like on Mika gigs.:wink2:

I saw Lady Gaga in May in Manchester and was wondering if the audience would all be very young and dressed quite outlandishly (in which case I'd stand out like a sore thumb as more conventionally dressed, LOL) but there was a real cross-section of people at the gig I went to.

It may have been because we had seats and weren't in the standing area, but there were lots of middle-aged people where we were (speaking myself as someone in her late 40's!) and the atmosphere there was good - everyone was singing along and dancing. I did notice that many of the people standing would just wander out to get drinks (even during the gig!). I suspect that the standing area might have not been so 'civilised' if you see what I mean, eg the kind of thing Marilyn described happening to her!

Overall I LOVED the Lady Gaga gig, and would really love to see her live again, she is such a showman. It's a very different type of show to Mika's but nonetheless she puts 100% into it. We came out buzzing. If unsure, go for seated venue, but if you're a fan of LG, I would recommend her shows!

I saw Lady Gaga in May in Manchester and was wondering if the audience would all be very young and dressed quite outlandishly (in which case I'd stand out like a sore thumb as more conventionally dressed, LOL) but there was a real cross-section of people at the gig I went to.

It may have been because we had seats and weren't in the standing area, but there were lots of middle-aged people where we were (speaking myself as someone in her late 40's!) and the atmosphere there was good - everyone was singing along and dancing. I did notice that many of the people standing would just wander out to get drinks (even during the gig!). I suspect that the standing area might have not been so 'civilised' if you see what I mean, eg the kind of thing Marilyn described happening to her!

Overall I LOVED the Lady Gaga gig, and would really love to see her live again, she is such a showman. It's a very different type of show to Mika's but nonetheless she puts 100% into it. We came out buzzing. If unsure, go for seated venue, but if you're a fan of LG, I would recommend her shows!

Oh, thx for that! I always wanted to know an opinion of someone from MFC - you know, we DO appreciate artists who put 100% in what they do:biggrin2: I'm going to see Gaga in Poland in November - seated venue:thumb_yello:

Oh, thx for that! I always wanted to know an opinion of someone from MFC - you know, we DO appreciate artists who put 100% in what they do:biggrin2: I'm going to see Gaga in Poland in November - seated venue:thumb_yello:

No worries Kasia - and I hope you enjoy the Lady Gaga gig - I'm sure you will. We were all blown away by her show when we went, and I'd love to see her live again in November when she's in London. Her tickets are really expensive though, so will have to save up and see!! :wink2:

Archived