Mika's anatomy Thread !!

perhaps that is what you meant, but really, rape is not something to joke about...

:no:

when this thread was started, we were told it was going to be nice and clean... let's keep it that way please.:thumb_yello:

:tears: ohh sorry really, i didnt thought about that :no:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when this thread was started, we were told it was going to be nice and clean... let's keep it that way please.:thumb_yello:

this is a reminder to everyone. let's not take this thread in directions that are not respectful to Mika, that's the least he can expect from his fan club :thumb_yello:

this is a reminder to everyone. let's not take this thread in directions that are not respectful to Mika, that's the least he can expect from his fan club :thumb_yello:

oh it was not my intention to disregard mika :no: i´d never do that, trust me

im always saying stupid things and sometimes i dont think :dunno:

oh it was not my intention to disregard mika :no: i´d never do that, trust me

im always saying stupid things and sometimes i dont think :dunno:

no problem, i just wanted others to know that that part wasn't meant just for you, but for everybody as well.

sometimes we write things because it's fun, but when reading it from as an outsider, we see it differently.

:thumb_yello:

no problem, i just wanted others to know that that part wasn't meant just for you, but for everybody as well.

sometimes we write things because it's fun, but when reading it from as an outsider, we see it differently.

:thumb_yello:

YEH, Im glad you understand :thumb_yello:

• 8 months later...

Archived