• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW , didn't know about this thread till now WHY ?! :mf_rosetinted:

i'm HUGE grey's fan + HUGE Mika fan =:mf_lustslow:

this thread is new haha :naughty: i hope you like hehe

do you like Greys anatomy :mf_lustslow: me too i love the Tv series :wub2:

I love the Dr. shepherd OMG :swoon:

The link : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23602&highlight=grey%B4s+anatomy

Chapter #5...I think it's number five :aah:

K: Mr. Penniman, we have to install you a Foley catheter, to drain the urine

M: Does it hurts?

*They show him the catheter*

508756.jpg

M:

B: We are so sorry, Mr. Penniman but we have to, unless you want a urinary tract infection

M: Ok

*They do the procedure and they are blushed but they are using mask so it can’t be seen*

K: We are done, Mr. Penniman

M: Go away

B: But Mr. Pen...Alright.

*Out the room*

B: Ouch

Dr. John (XD): Hello Doctor Karla, you haven’t killed you patient?

K: That only happened one time and it was during my residence!!

B: Let’s go to eat

K: Yeah :sneaky2:

*At the cafeteria*

B: Stop asking for so much food!!

K: I’m angry!!

B: Ignore that guy.

K: Is just that…He’s like the Mika’s song!!

B: :lmfao:

K: Don’t laugh ¬¬

*Mika pass by the cafeteria*

K: Mr. Penniman!! You shouldn’t be here!

M: But I'm hungry!!

K: But can't be here!

M: I'm hungry!!

B:Nutrition should give you your food anytime, but if you are not in your room, sir, they are not giving you your food!

M: But...but...I know hospitals! They never give something sweet to their patients!

B: If I brought you a candy, would you stay in your room?

M: Make it two :mf_rosetinted:

B: Alright

M:Three!!

B:Two candies.

M:Alright, five candies :mf_rosetinted:

B:Two candies and a cookie

M: Fine!

K: You know how to negotiate O_o

B: I was in pediatrics part of my residence, what did you expect? :aah:

K: Good point…

What do you mean by disturbing?

Well, I don't mean the title - we've had threads splitting Mika's body down to bits like eyebrows, fingernails or toes (and whatnot) in the past three and a half years. I'm past getting annoyed about that.

I understand that you are a group of fans of the TV series Gray's Anatomy and have set up this thread to sort of write your own version of it, including yourselves and Mika.

So when I saw the thread title I got curious for a second about which of the options above applied - the detailed discussion of Mika's chest hair, dimples or the little spot in his eye - or the Gray's Anatomy reference.

And if I had come out on page one instead of the last one, with the Foley, a pic of it and the fantasy of providing Mika with it, I would have had my question answered without bothering any further. Just that particular post seems a slight bit offensive to me. (I know it wasn't meant to offend and I don't blame anyone). It's just that I recall people being asked to share certain fanfic stories via PM rather than on threads.

Now this is not really anything rated in an explicit way. Still I find it sort of inappropriate. You're entitled to your fantasies, of course. And if it's not anything that offends any of the mods, please don't bother and keep continuing. I may be a bit oversensitive here and my last post was one of the more impulsive ones, stating my reaction, right from head to keyboard. So that I find it sort of wrong doesn't necessarily mean it has to bother anyone else. Or Mika.

Again, this is really nothing against anyone posting here. Honest. Just stating my thoughts. My apologies for the disruption.

Well, I don't mean the title - we've had threads splitting Mika's body down to bits like eyebrows, fingernails or toes (and whatnot) in the past three and a half years. I'm past getting annoyed about that.

I understand that you are a group of fans of the TV series Gray's Anatomy and have set up this thread to sort of write your own version of it, including yourselves and Mika.

So when I saw the thread title I got curious for a second about which of the options above applied - the detailed discussion of Mika's chest hair, dimples or the little spot in his eye - or the Gray's Anatomy reference.

And if I had come out on page one instead of the last one, with the Foley, a pic of it and the fantasy of providing Mika with it, I would have had my question answered without bothering any further. Just that particular post seems a slight bit offensive to me. (I know it wasn't meant to offend and I don't blame anyone). It's just that I recall people being asked to share certain fanfic stories via PM rather than on threads.

Now this is not really anything rated in an explicit way. Still I find it sort of inappropriate. You're entitled to your fantasies, of course. And if it's not anything that offends any of the mods, please don't bother and keep continuing. I may be a bit oversensitive here and my last post was one of the more impulsive ones, stating my reaction, right from head to keyboard. So that I find it sort of wrong doesn't necessarily mean it has to bother anyone else. Or Mika.

Again, this is really nothing against anyone posting here. Honest. Just stating my thoughts. My apologies for the disruption.

I know clearly what you mean, do not expect to offend anyone, I have also asked permission from Deb :thumb_yello:

and good on the tube and stuff, is basic to medicine, I and my friend who created these stories we are convinced that this may not please everyone so try to use scientific language very deep if you want to see so :thumb_yello: and good we can do more because people do not understand 100% of these types of terms which is too complicated for us so besides, the anatomy is not only the surface of a body are bones, muscles, nerves, tendons, organs, systems, apparatus , cells, etc.:blink: so I hope you understand just that, no I hope you like this thread :thumb_yello:

and if things are so I will speak with Deb to change the name to this thread : Mika's anatomy drama series

Well, that's your opinion.

If I don't like a thread, I don't post in it, but that's what I do, I know you mean no harm, but anyway...

As Karla said, she asked for permission to Deb and Deb agreed with it, and I think she'll change the name *checks* yeah, she's gonna talk it with Deb :aah:

If I don't like a thread, I don't post in it, but that's what I do, I know you mean no harm, but anyway...

As Karla said, she asked for permission to Deb and Deb agreed with it, and I think she'll change the name *checks* yeah, she's gonna talk it with Deb :aah:

It's very important in this thread to keep it respectfull and clean (and funny and entertaining also hahaha) and I'm sure that this girls will be aware of it everytime they post something.

I think the name of the thread is problematic but, if you think about it, it's funny how we all missunderstand it and make a dirty thought of it hahaha:teehee:this just teachs us a lesson: a perv cannot be a doc:mf_rosetinted: ahahahhaha jk

It's very important in this thread to keep it respectfull and clean (and funny and entertaining also hahaha) and I'm sure that this girls will be aware of it everytime they post something.

I think the name of the thread is problematic but, if you think about it, it's funny how we all missunderstand it and make a dirty thought of it hahaha:teehee:this just teachs us a lesson: a perv cannot be a doc:mf_rosetinted: ahahahhaha jk

But still, we are all going to be doctors/nurses :mf_rosetinted:

I know clearly what you mean, do not expect to offend anyone

I know. No harm done, really. It was just a bit unfortunate that I got to see the last page of this thread first instead of the first entry during my random thread tour last night. :aah: If it had been otherwise I wouldn't even have scrolled down. :teehee:

Oh yes, I agree. Sorry again. I didn't mean to spoil the fun. :thumb_yello:

As far as I'm concerned, no changes have to be made. I'm aware now of what this is all about and maybe I really am the only one to feel irritated by a picture of a Foley catheter included in a story about Mika.

Mods have no objections, so it's all good. So again, please excuse my intrusion and go on. :thumb_yello:

Archived