''The New Mika?''

Abbyyy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't understand why ppl compare an artist to another. this guy is really good, but why compare him with mika? just say who he is and what he does

it really annoys me too when ppl compare mika to freddie. they are nothing alike. they've got their own genre, own style, own voice etc

i don't understand why ppl compare an artist to another. this guy is really good, but why compare him with mika? just say who he is and what he does

it really annoys me too when ppl compare mika to freddie. they are nothing alike. they've got their own genre, own style, own voice etc

I completely agree!

'Youngest showbiz columnist on a national UK newspaper who thinks every artist sounds like Mika'? :aah:

+1

That guy sounds ok but I find no similarity with Mika. That columnist must be :loco: Though it is good news that new singers start to be compared to Mika :biggrin2:

Haven't checked the link yet, but I just freaked out :roftl: When I saw the thread title I thought I'll find a pic of Mika with a new hairdo or something and instead I found this guy :blink::naughty:

:roftl: Same here! I just saw the thread and thouhgt: wtf? hopes he hasn't dyed his hair...:naughty:

+1

That guy sounds ok but I find no similarity with Mika. That columnist must be :loco: Though it is good news that new singers start to be compared to Mika :biggrin2:

That's what I thought. Finally Mika isn't being compared to other artists, but other artists are being compared to him instead! I don't agree with that either to be honest, but surely it's better than the other way round! :biggrin2:

Archived