I am bored thread

qwurtie

ah, well my mum says 'only boring people are bored' (or something along thos lines! :aah:)

this is wrong!

when you are bored you are bored because you need something EXTRA fun to do...(not the usual stuff adults say to do when youre bored...) that means you are not a boring person! in fact, you a person with a very active and complicated brain which needs to be kept busy with EXTRA fun stuff!

:biggrin2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah, well my mum says 'only boring people are bored' (or something along thos lines! :aah:)

this is wrong!

when you are bored you are bored because you need something EXTRA fun to do...(not the usual stuff adults say to do when youre bored...) that means you are not a boring person! in fact, you a person with a very active and complicated brain which needs to be kept busy with EXTRA fun stuff!

:blink:

this is wrong!

Haha :roftl: my mom says it's only unintelligent people who is bored :blink::naughty:

this is wrong!

:floor: well said, after reading this i think im not boring anymore :teehee:

:blink:

what's wrong lovie?! :biggrin2:

Haha :roftl: my mom says it's only unintelligent people who is bored :blink::naughty:

well she is wrong!

:floor: well said, after reading this i think im not boring anymore :teehee:

thats good!

ive got to clean my fish's tank nowwww.

Archived